TWELVE

CHAPTER TWELVE_________________________"Hey, hey! Mom!"

CHAPTER TWELVE
_________________________
"Hey, hey! Mom!"

"Mm..." The blonde woman opened one eye tiredly, peering at her adoptive son with a smile. "You're back."

"Yeah!" Naruto nodded, grinning. "I brought someone with me."

"Oh?" She raised a brow.

"Granny Tsunade!" He shouted loudly, and the kunoichi in front of him simply sat up in the bed, her long hair flowing over her shoulders. She was oblivious to the fact that the yellow-haired ball of sunshine called her mother's name, due to the fact that she was incredibly sleepy.

"You look beat." Someone commented suddenly, and Hana stood up immediately.

"Mom!" She laughed lightly.

"Is this what this kid is doing to you?" Tsunade questioned in a joking manner, but had her hand on her hips.

She giggled. "I've been sleeping for a a week straight."

"Come on, I don't make you that tired!" Naruto defender himself.

Hana ruffled his hair. "Of course not."

"And Kakashi?"

"Off working, as always."

Tsunade hummed. "So? What are you doing now that he's gone so much?"

"I've been taking care of Naruto here." She brought the boy into her arms, grinning slightly.

"I'm proud of what you've done here so far." Her mother smiled.

"And I missed you. There's so much you need to know."'

NOTES
better chapters coming soon!