FOURTEEN

CHAPTER FOURTEEN _______________________CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
_______________________
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

"Kakashi, stop playing with the ornaments." Hana scolded, taking the taped up box full of colorful objects that were being used to decorate the tree in front of them.

"I'm untangling them!" He defended himself, eyes wide.

She smiled. "I know, I just wanted to mess with you."

Kakashi shook his head, a small chuckle escaping his lips. "Why am I your friend?" He asked her in a joking manner.

The blonde hummed a tune as she moved around the tree, stringing it with lights in a quick manner with a concentrated expression.

"So what am I supposed to do?" The silver-haired man asked her, picking up different objects.

"Maybe you could hang the mistletoe   while I finish the tree? It'll only take five minutes." She told him.

He sighed. "Help me with the christmas stuff she said. It'll be fun she said."

With determination, Hana started putting ornaments up on the tree quickly. The mixture of green and red caused it to shine out brightly, but she didn't think either of them seemed to mind.

"I'm do-wow." Kakashi interrupted, turning his body to look at the tree.

"Just in time for the party!" She grinned, making her way over to him. "Isn't it pretty, though? I picked out green ones because I know that's your favorite color, and red because they're mine." The girl smiled warmly.

He smiled back down at her through his mask. "It's amazing."

"We're under the mistletoe." Hana then pointed out, her chocolate brown eyes flickering to the object hanging in the door frame.

"Are we?" The man said in feigned surprise.

"It's okay, you don't have to kiss me." She laughed.

He rolled his eyes and pulled down his mask, leaning in to give her a what seemed like a passionate kiss.

"K-Kakashi!" The Senju stammered after they parted, a blush occupying her cheeks.

"I want to kiss you, stupid." He cocked his head at her. "Always have and always will want to, okay? I love you."

She stood on the very tip of her toes then, giving him one more kiss with an infectious smile.

His first instinct was to caress her cheek to keep her from stopping, but sadly she parted anyway, causing him to sigh.

"Since you've finally admitted it, I guess I can say I love you too."

NOTE
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! i wanted to do a chapter which showed Hana and Kakashi's beginning of their relationship together from like a few years back before they had Naruto and everything, so here you go! anyways, i wish for all of you to have gotten amazing gifts and to have spent an amazing time with your families

-theanimesociety