NINETEEN

CHAPTER NINETEEN ________________________"Okay, do you have all of your things?" Hana said worriedly, peering at the yellow-haired boy standing in front of her

CHAPTER NINETEEN
________________________
"Okay, do you have all of your things?" Hana said worriedly, peering at the yellow-haired boy standing in front of her.

"For the millionth time, yes." Naruto sighed. "Stop worrying. I'll be fine. Right, Old Man Jiraiya?"

"Mhm." Jiraiya nodded, smiling at his daughter. "I'll teach him lots of things."

The blonde studied her father's expression for a few seconds before her chocolate brown eyes widened after a while, shaking her head. "Do not teach my son how to pick up women!"

"Well he's gonna need to get a girlfriend somehow!"

"Leave it alone." Kakashi reasoned beside his wife, smiling behind his mask as he placed his hand on the small of her back.

She whined. "No! Dad, I swear if he comes back even five percent pervy—"

"All men are perverts, daughter of mine. Proof of that is your beloved husband who reads my books all the time." Jiraiya scoffed.

"I don't want to hear about this anymore." Naruto groaned.

"Okay, you're right." Hana murmured. "Anyway, you send me letters whenever you can, alright? I want to hear about how you're doing and what you're learning. And send Sakura some letters too, would you? There's going to be hell to pay when you get back if you don't."

"Yeah."

"And make sure if you grow out of your clothes you remind your grandpa to take you shopping for new ones. Nothing flashy." She grinned at him. "Also, pay attention to lessons and take them seriously. You'll be better for it. You do want to be Hokage, right?"

"Always!" The yellow-haired boy said determinedly. "I will!"

"And..." She smiled warmly at him. "Don't you ever let anybody change you. You're perfect the way you are, you hear me? Never give up."

"That's important. I promise I won't change." Naruto smiled back.

"Okay, Katsuo! Say bye to your big brother." Kakashi set the nine month old baby down on the ground, letting him run over in an excited manner to his sibling who squat down to reach his height.

"Hey, Katsuo!" Naruto greeted with goofy grin.

"Naru!" Katsuo laughed cutely.

"I won't see you for a few years, cause I'm gonna train with Old Man Jiraiya to be strong. I'm gonna protect you when I come back, okay? And maybe if you want to I'll teach you how to do some stuff."

Katsuo's expression turned sad. "Naru bye?"

"Yeah. Not for long, though. I'll send you pictures so you can see me that way."

"'Kay."

The Uzumaki could hear sniffling from in front of him, and he looked up to see Hana leaned into Kakashi with tears running down her cheeks.

"Go cheer up Mommy now, okay? I'll see you soon."

"Love Naru!" Katsuo gave his brother a hug.

"Yeah, I love you too."