TWENTY ONE

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE _______________________"God, I'm so tired

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
_______________________
"God, I'm so tired. I never realized getting the bells from Kakashi would be so hard on my muscles." Naruto yawned, stretching his arms as he walked through the sliding doors of the house and outside to where Hana sat, drinking a coffee and watching Katsuo throw kunais at a target.

"Brought back a lot of memories, huh?" The blonde asked, her lips forming a sad smile as she looked over at the older boy now. He was still in his pajamas. There wasn't a headband holding up his yellow hair, so it laid down on his forehead untouched.

"It made me remember the time Sasuke fed me cause he just needed me to have my stamina up, the bastard." He laughed lightly. "Just Sasuke in general."

"Come here." She grabbed his arm, gathering chakra in her palm until it glowed a soft hue of green. "Do you miss him?"

"He's my friend." Was all he said with a bright smile.

"Oh, Nii-san!" Katsuo greeted, jumping into a chair to drink a glass of water that sat on the wooden table.

"Hey. How's kunai training going?" Naruto ruffled his hair.

"It's so easy. Dad's gonna show me something else today." The silver-haired child said excitedly.

"Maybe I could show you how to do rasengan sometime."

"Yeah!" The boy set down his glass before going back over to where the target stood, leaving the Hana and Naruto alone again.

"So my little brother's a prodigy." Naruto observed with a proud grin.

"Sometimes I worry. I don't want him growing up like how Kakashi and I did." Hana finally removed her hand from his arm. "Better?"

"Yeah." He nodded.

"And I don't know if he's going to inherit the Sharingan or not. It belongs to the Uchiha bloodline but since his father has it..." She paused. "Everyone'll be after him then. I don't want both of my children being hunted down."

Naruto's face softened. "Mom." He grabbed her hand. "Nobody's going to take us, okay?"

She smiled again, squeezing his hand in assurance. "I know. Just silly fears of mine, is all."

"Well don't be scared. I'm back, and I'll protect you no matter what. Nobody's gonna hurt my family."