Prologue

~ Horror's POV ~

Have you ever had that feeling of regret? That feeling where no matter what you try to do it won't leave? That feeling thats like a stone in your stomach and its keeping you from moving, it's dragging you down, it's slowly eating away at you..

I live with it. Over the years of pain and suffering in silence as i killed, the pain nobody noticed or cared about. Nobody knows why I did what I did and nobody cares. They don't care.

Why should they?

Why would they?

Why can't they?

Why don't they?

Why?

WHY?!

WHY AM I LIKE THIS?! WHY DON'T THEY CARE?!

Deep breath.

In.

Out.

They don't have to. I'm perfectly fine. I don't care what the hell they think of me. I don't care that I'm just a freak to them.

I don't care.

I can't care.

But why dont I care?

Answer: If they don't care. I don't care.

I don't care that I'm barely fed because the guards of my cold, bare steel cell are terrified of me.

I don't care that even though they tried to help I killed those therapists.

Especially that one guy. He just had something about him that rubbed me the wrong way..

But hey. After this next one maybe I can finally just sit here and get what I deserve. Wait, not deserve. Get what I want.

Is it almost time to go? I can't tell. Is it day or night? I can't tell. What time is it? I. Can't. Tell.

I don't know anything other than the fact that ill be able to know things soon. I'll kill again soon.

I'll kill whoever the government thinks can help me, and eventually theyre just going to leave me here.

Leave me here to get what I want.

The door to my cell opens suddenly, the light hitting me directly in the face. I stayed perfectly still as the guards came in to take me. They came with the metal bars that would hold my arms, which were held firmly by cuffs all the way up and down them, shoulder to wrist. Over the cuffs was a straight jacket that was pretty much an inch away from crushing something, and, if that wasn't enough, there were fucking chains over that. Yeah. Instead of the belts that are used for insane people I got chains.

Lucky me.

As the bars attached to my straight jacket the guards started to drag me out of the solitary confinement area I was kept in. They took me outside to a truck with a steel box on the back of it, making it seem like a small, portable version of my cell. The guards threw me inside of it and slammed the door shut. I heard clanking and clicks coming from outside, and realized that they were chaining and padlocking it to the truck.

I growled into the steel muzzle they had forced onto me a few days ago and gritted my teeth.

Deep breath.

Deep. Breath.

It won't work. I kicked the door of the box repeatedly, not stopping even when I heard the engine of the car start up. The only reason that I didn't continue kicking the entire trip was because the truck lurched forwards, slamming my skull against the steel walls and knocking me out.

((*Hey to anyone who reads this! Here's the first crappy, sorry it's a little short and crappy. I had a limited amount of time to work on it today. But yea! I guess 600 words isnt that bad as a chapter.))