Chapter Eleven: Club Night Pt. 1

~Horror's POV~

It's almost night, and Blue is still asleep upstairs. I mean, I don't blame her.. I didn't exactly go easy on her for her first time.

I'm trying to cook something nice for when she wakes up, kind of to apologize...

Keyword: trying.

Two out of three of the pans I'm using are on fire. The only reason the other isnt, is because it's water.

Lovely.

I hastily put out the fires and dumped the ruined 'food' into the trash with a sigh.

I was always better at baking... maybe I should try that?

But what the hell should I bake? Macaroons?

... Yeah, macaroons it is.

I pulled the utensils and ingredients I would need out of the cupboards and fridge, then set to work.

<Time skip cuz I'm too lazy to explain the process>

Blue finally came down right as I was about to take a plate of macaroons to give her. When she saw what I was carrying, I almost laughed at how confused she looked.

Almost.

She took one off the plate and bit into it, her face twisting into shock right after she did. "Y-you made these?!"

"Uhh.. yeah."

"O-oh my god th-these are amazing!" She took the plate from me with one hand and pulled me into a hug with the other.

I just stood there, unsure of what to do. Should I hug her back?

"Uhh... thank you?"

"H-have you tried these y-yet?"

"No. I wanted you to have the first taste."

"Aww! Y-you're so sweet! Just l-like these. Here!" She then proceeded to happily stuff a macaroon in my mouth.

She looked up at me with literal stars in her eyes as I swallowed.

"I... guess it was pretty good."

"Pretty good? Do I have to stuff your face with macaroons until you realize how awesome these are?"

"No, I've just made better. Thats all. I'm out of practice."

"If this is you out of practice, I'd love to see you well within practice."

I smirked and patted the top of her head. "Maybe you can."

She let go of me and went around me to set her macaroons on the table, then came back and pulled me over to the couch.

"What are you planning."

"Noooothiiiing~ nothing at all. Just sit down."

I shrugged and did as I was told. She sat right beside me and cuddled up to my side.

I stiffened a little, but she didnt seem to notice.