Chapter Thirteen: You promised

~ Blue's POV ~

What do I say?

"I asked a question. Answer it."

"... Y-y-yes..."

He let go of me, allowing me to fall to the carpeted floor and bring my hands up to my neck. "Good. You should be. I'm a dangerous person to be around, and you fell in love with me. Heh, I shouldn't even be here..."

I scooted backwards away from him, then remembered through my blind terror that Alphys was still unconscious.

I have to get past him and back to get her out of here though.

It's worth the risk.

I swung one of my legs around, kicking Horror's out from under him. As soon as he fell over with a brief curse I darted over to Alphys and slung her arm over my shoulder, lifting her off the ground.

I tried to get out of Horror's room before he could get up, but I found that I couldn't move. Alphys was thrown away from me and I was held up against the wall.

Horror's magic...

Oh no.

I flinched as he pushed himself off the ground, glaring daggers at me.

"That was rude, Blue. I'm a little bit hurt that you felt that it would be that easy."

"W-what are you g-going t-to do to u-us..?" I somehow managed to whisper out, giving him a pained look.

"You don't have to worry about Alphys, and you almost didnt have to worry about yourself, but then you decided to piss me off even more... don't worry, I won't hurt you... much."

"Y-you p-p-promised you w-wouldnt-"

"Hurt you? And you believed me? How naive. You thought that I would keep a promise like that? To someone like you?"

My soul felt like it was being torn apart.

I tried to remember that he doesn't know what he's doing or saying.

But it's still hurting me...

Making me think that he was just using me the whole time...

I was knocked out of my thoughts when I felt my head snap to the side with a stinging sensation on my cheek.

"I would pay attention if I were you." He hissed at me, now standing in front of me again.

He had slapped me.

I turned my head back towards him, not about to give up any time soon. "H-Horror s-stop! You d-d-dont know w-what y-youre doing!" I'm begging him at this point, tears rolling down my face again.

I saw regret flash across his face alongside fear and horror at his actions before his expression went back to anger.

He held my chin in his hand, leaning close to me almost as if he were going to kiss me.