Club Night Pt. 2

"H-Horror... who a-are they..?"

~ Horror's POV ~

I glared back at Dust, not failing to notice that he had a tight grip on Blue's arm. Killer, Swapfell, Lust, and Fell were behind him, so if I attacked I'd easily be overpowered.

"Well, look who it is. Finally decided to escape prison, hm?"

"Let her go, Dust."

"Aww, but where's the fun in that?" He leaned forwards so that his face was level with Blue's. "Besides, I want to have some... fun. And I promised Lust a little something as compensation for helping me.."

I snarled and ripped Blue away from him, shoving him away. "You sick bastard, leave her out of this."

Blue whimpered and ducked behind me, I could feel how badly she was shaking.

This isn't half as bad as her reaction to me was.

I guess it's because she doesn't know who these guys are.

"You never were any fun, you know? Never let me toy with anyone. You always wanted them to have a quick death... pity you got caught before we could kill you."

I growled at him, glancing at the party behind him.

Studying their weaknesses.

"But you know what... that's all fine now, because youre here. We can finally finish you off, and rid everyone of the pathetic monster you've become."

"H-h-he i-isn't p-pathetic!"

Fuck... Blue, no...

"Blue, stay out of this."

"Oh, so her name is Blue? Interesting..."

"FUCK OFF."

"I get it now.. Horror, you've gone soft, haven't you? Ha! Priceless. And for this little brat? I can't believe you've stooped so low!"

By now I knew I had magic flaming up around me from how furious I was, and Dust's lackeys were looking like they would rather be anywhere but here.

Dust was just enjoying himself.

"H... H-H-Horror..?"

My vision clouded over with a red haze, and I could only think that they were going to pay for that.

Those bastards...

I'll kill them.

I'll fucking dust them then crush the dust.

They're going to regret that.

"Oh look, I made him ma-"

I cut him off by stepping forwards and grabbing him by the neck, almost snapping it.

"Dont. Fucking. Insult. Blue. Got that?"

By now the music in the club had stopped, and everyone was watching.

Whispering.

Panicking.

They should be.