Chapter Ten: High on Love

((*I'm SO FUCKING SORRY GUYS! I didn't mean to be away so long, but things happened and... yeah.. but anyways, here's a... "continuation" of last chapter. Of course, lemon warning~))

~ Horror's POV ~

I'm such a fucking idiot...

In case you sinners were wondering-- ((*HORROR. I JUST FUCKING FIXED THE FOURTH WALL YOU ASSHOLE!!)) I mean... I'm currently laying on the guest bed again, trying to recover.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?!

Ugh... well, Blue probably hates me now.

Right as I thought that, the door clicked and opened slowly, to reveal none other than...

Blue.

Looking exactly as I'd left her.

She rubbed her arm in embarrassment, not meeting my eyes. "U-umm..."

My surprise slowly faded into smug realization. "Hey Baby Blue. What's wrong? Youre looking a bit warm."

"I-I umm... n-need h-help with t-this..."

"What? Harder to deal with than you thought?"

"Y-yeah..."

"It's fine. Come over here and sit."

She slowly walked over, keeping her eyes on the ground, and sat on the edge of the bed.

"That's not what I meant, but I think you realize that, dont you."

She shivered. "I... i-im not going t-to sit o-on you.."

"You don't have much of a choice if you want help with that. Don't be scared, I won't bite... unless you want me to~.."

She glanced at me, her face burning. "N-n-no th-thanks..?"

I sighed. "Aww. But you taste so good. Just one little bite..?" I sat up and reached over to her as if to grab her.

She yelped and fell off the bed.

I stared at her, processing what had happened, before I burst out laughing at her. "Oh my god, that was priceless!"

"S-shut up!"

"Still.." I stopped laughing. "I did say you'd have to beg~"

She blinked at me, still on the floor.

I rolled my eyes at her, then patted my lap. "Come on. Get up here, Baby Blue."

"I-I already said th-that I w-wont s-sit on y-you..."

"Then I won't help."

She hesitated before standing up and sitting next to me. I growled a little, then pulled her onto me so that her bare entrance was right over my crotch.

"Don't worry, I already said I'd be careful."

She gave me a worried look. "S-so you w-w-won't b-bite me..?"

"That's not part of being careful, but probably not because youre already wet. I don't think either of us needs foreplay."

She seemed to realize that I'd had an erection since she walked in. "O-oh..."

"But no promises on the biting.. now, you know you have to beg, so how are you going to persuade me?"

She leaned into me a bit so that she was looking at me. "Umm... th-this is p-probably a bad i-idea... b-but..."