Chapter Fourteen: Whoops.

~ Horror's POV ~

I stared down at Blue, inspecting the damage I had done.

She was badly burned, had a couple bruises, and I had apparently scratched her a bit.

Whoops.

Actually, wait.

That's underdramatic...

Fuck my life.

Better.

I sighed, dragging her over to the bed and lifting her onto it before going to the bathroom.

Where the shit is the medical kit...

I rummaged through the cupboards, trying to find it without much luck.

Wonderful.

Just perfect.

"Where the hell does she keep it?!" I turn around to start looking somewhere else.

It's hanging on the goddamn wall.

"... now I just feel stupid."

I tear it off the wall and teleport back to Blue, setting the medkit on the bed and opening it. Then I set to work fixing her up, applying different medications to the different injuries I gave her, disinfecting them, and wrapping them.

Speaking of wrapping I still have mine on...

Oh well, Ill deal with that later.

I finished patching Blue up, hating myself more with every injury I found.

I'm such an idiot...

I felt tears prick the corners of my eyes, but I fought them off. I refuse to cry.

Crying shows weakness, I'm not weak...

Blue is.

Fuck. No she's not, what am I thinking...

I stood up and quickly left the room, practically flying down the stairs. Just in case that happens again... I don't think it's a good idea to be near Blue.

I sighed, flopping down on the couch and staring at the floor.

Who am I kidding, I'm definitely weak.

I couldn't stop myself from hurting the one I...

...

The one I love.

I won't hide from it anymore.

I love her.

I noticed something glinting out of the corner of my eye, and turned to see her phone carelessly tossed onto the floor.

Hmmm...

I feel like I shouldn't do this.

But fuck it, I'm curious.

I reached over and grabbed her phone, turning it on in the process.

Her wallpaper is a picture of her and I cuddling, the time she fell asleep on me.

What the fuck, Blue.

Well, now that i think about it, Alphys had probably taken it or something.

I will admit its a cute picture...

I swiped the screen to open it, unsurprised that there wasn't a password.