Chapter 10

When we had reached the Island, and the resorts hotel, it was dark and the moon was high in the sky.

I was half asleep as Wilfred checked us in.

The hotel receptionist glanced at our matching gold, simple wedding bands.

"Congratulations," She said as she gave Wilfred two hotel key rooms.

"Thank you," He said as I smiled quietly at his side.

Once we reached our hotel room. Wilfred took me by the waist and carried me in his arm as he effortlessly opened the door.

I laughed as he carried me through the threshold.

"You are so corny," I said as he still held me in his arms, kissing me tenderly on the lips.

"We seem to love corniness." Wilfred said in between kisses.

"Mm," I blushed slightly as I wrapped my arms around his neck as he laid me down on the bed.

I could feel my heart beat nervously in my chest, knowing what was to come next.

Not even once had I contemplated whether Wilfred had done this sort of...thing.

"You're even more beautiful when you blush like that." Wilfred said as he hovered above me.

"Oh, stop it." I could feel my cheeks burning after he said that.

He chuckled as he continued to kiss me. He kissed my lips, down my chin to my neck.

"But it's true," He said as I felt his hands on my hips.

I smiled blissfully as he kept kissing my neck.

Experience or no experience, Wilfred was driving me crazy.

As I felt his hands underneath my dress, tracing up and up, it all had become a blur.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up when the sun had peaked through the curtains in our hotel room.

Wilfred was sleeping soundly next to me, and he looked adorable as he slept.

Last night, it was ecstatic.

Even now, as I laid next to Wilfred, I had no words.

I bit down on my lip as I blushed.

Yesterday-- it was surely memorable and I wasn't entirely thinking about the wedding ceremony and reception. It was marrying Wilfred and spending my first time with him.

My eyes trailed to my gold wedding band as I chuckled with pure excitement.

I glanced at Wilfred, if I had stirred him awake, but he was still soundly asleep. I didn't want to wake him, but I wanted to be in his arms again. Feeling safe in his strong arms.

With that in mind I began to stroke his jaw and chin with the tip of my index finger. Admiring the fact that I was married to this man.

His eyes slowly opened after a while as I brushed away of his blonde hair away from his forehead.

"Good morning," I said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Someone seemed to have woken up early." He said as he checked the time on the digital clock next to him. It was seven o'clock in the morning.

"Is it early?" I said as I laid my head on his chest. "I hadn't had the chance to check the time."

"Mm," I felt him yawn.