This is how the endings start 1

A/N: Had this idea for a while. And finally chance to write it. So here we are. 

Disclaimer- Don't own Mike

WARNING- Rape and violence

Sorry in advance :S

------

Mike had had a long evening at work and he was exhausted. His work wasn't hard but he didn't really have proper breaks. Barely keeping himself awake he started to walk to home. Luckily it wasn't a long way there and soon he would be in his bed sleeping like a baby. It had started to rain and it was nice and chilly for a change. The moon was in the sky making the pavement glisten. He popped his earphones on and got some music blasting from his phone. Music was a good company but it also kept him awake. The streets were deserted in that part of the town but it wasn't wonder since it was so late and the middle of the week. Luckily he didn't have work in few days and could just relax with his hobbies.

He didn't see it coming. He really should have had, but he was too tired and didn't pay attention to his surroundings. Someone stepped behind him pulling something over his head so that he couldn't see what was happening. He didn't even get to scream properly. It was more like an quick: "Eep!" and then he was pulled inside a van. It took seconds for him to even realize that he had been kidnapped. Or something like that.

"What the fuck?!", he yelled his voice muffled inside the thing over his head. It smelled like sweat and something else that he couldn't quite put his finger on. The car started to move at the same time startling him.

"Shut up", someone trashed him against the side of the car roughly chest first. "That off and cover his eyes. I want the mouth free", another voice said.

He was grabbed by his hoodie and then tried to swing his arms but got his head hit against the cold steel instead. "That would leave a mark", he thought. The thing was pulled off of his head with his earphones that were still playing his favorite tunes and replaced with a blindfold and then he was pushed on the floor. Now he was confused and scared.

"I really have no idea what you want from me but I don't have money and...", he started but stopped when he felt a sharp kick on his side. He felt a snap and it hurt like shit. He was certain he had a rib broken. At least one of them.

"He said: SHUT UP!", the person yelled right on his ear when he was trying to catch a breath grimacing.

"We don't like to repeat ourselves", the voice continued on lower tone.

"Were here", a third voice joined the other two and he noticed the car had stopped. They hadn't driven that far.

He tried to get up but was punched in the face. "That will leave a mark too", he thought when he felt blood starting to flow from his nose. He coughed and groaned. They certainly didn't mind to hurt him, which made the panic arise. He was trying to breathe calmly and figure out what to do. Then he heard shifting inside the car and waited what would happen next.

A weight was then on top of him holding him on his shoulders pushing thumbs deep into the sensitive skin under his collarbones. He gasped and wriggled.

"You know... We have watched you for some time already. When we heard you would have this rare late shift we decided it is time", the person whispered in his ear voice filled with excitement and anticipation. Mike's heart dropped when he felt something hard on his leg. "That isn't what I am thinking, it can't be."

"Go on with it. We don't have the whole night you know", not so patient voice hovered on top of them.

The other man grunted and started to unbuckle Mike's belt. His mind was screaming all kinds of warnings and questions and he felt like he would go crazy. "What is this?". Then he was turned on his stomach roughly which made him yelp.