Chapter 5

It is breaktime and I am eating alone here in the cafe. I'm still constructing my social circle this year since many of my classmates before had already graduated. I had few acquaintances from my other classes and they are nice. I had my next period off so I have some time to wander.

After I gulped my food, I went straight to the Leisure Hall where the fun amenities can be found. I mean, not like party, but the library, the music room, and the computer room is here. I went straight to the Music Hall and I want to play guitar. I was about to storm in, but I heard something inside.

White lips, pale face,

breathing in snowflakes,

burnt lungs, sour taste.

The voice is so pleasant to hear and it's cool in the ears. I remember the time when me and Monica used to play here, she's in the piano and I'm on my guitar. I miss those days when I can still her her diamond voice .

Cause we're just,

under the upper hand,

and go mad for a couple grams,

and she don't wanna go outside,

tonight,

and in a pipe, she flies to the motherland,

and sells love to another man.

It's too cold outside,

for angels to fly.

I took a peek to see who's feminine voice was that. It was... It was Tina. Holding a guitar and strumming it.

"And they say, she's in the class A team."

I sung in chorus and she was surprised. Immediately turning her cheeks to red and she stopped playing.

"Stuck in her daydreams, been this way since eighteen, but lately..."

She also sung and strummed her guitar again. Her smile is such a nice view. The way her hands fall on the strings is so graceful. Like it's floating down like Autumn Leaves.

"Her face seems, slowly sinking wasting,

crumbling like pastries,

and they scream,

the worst things in life come free to us."

I also grabbed a guitar from the stand and played with her. She's really good in guitar. And her voice. It's really something that you wanna hear when you want to relieve your stress.

"For angels to fly, to fly, to fly. An angel will die."

We finished the song looking at each other. We kept a minute of silence between us smiling.

"You're great." She told me smiling. "You're better." I told her. "So you also had your period off?" She asked me. "Well, yes, but I hope next semester would be the same." I told her with a smile. "I didn't knew you can sing. I mean everyone can, but you're great." She told me kinda making me proud. "Thanks. But you do good too!" I told her as I put the guitar back on the stand and she did the same too. "Thanks!" She said.

We walked out of the Music Room, and eventually out of the Leisure Hall. "We still have our businesses. So. See ya!" She said waving back. I just waved back as a response and went to my class too.

Throughout the day, I am just imagining Tina's voice singing The A Team. Her voice is... really awesome!