I'm Falling In Love ... and It's ARRANGED!? *21*

Chapter 21

............................................................................

(Emelyne's P.O.V)

I opened my eyes slowly and sighed contentedly, stretching with a yawn. We were on our way back with Casey's mom, and I had to admit, leaving Canada was a little sad.

I was even starting to consider a permanent life with Casey in Canada, leaving all the bad memories in the past.

But returning to the states wouldn't be so bad either, especially since we'd be there for a short time, and then back to Toronto again.

I sighed again and couldn't help but smile with the wonder of it all, how much life had changed in a matter of months.

The private plane was completely pin drop silent at the moment, with Casey's mom snoring quietly at the back. I giggled at the sound, and then switched all my attention to Casey, who was snuggled up against me.

My smile widened at the look of him, leaning heavily on my shoulder. His eyes were closed and his breathing even, he slept like a baby.

Every now and then, his eyelashes would move slightly, letting me know he was dreaming of something. He looked so innocent and young asleep, I could hardly see any evidence of the four years between us.

At the moment, he looked no more than a boy of 16. But of course, in reality, he was a young man of 21. A very attractive young man of 21.

Suddenly his eyes were staring back at me, and I looked into the light pools with wonder. He had breathtaking eyes, and his smile made me feel funny inside. He was smiling at me now, both of us sharing a private, memorable moment.

"Hey there, sleepyhead" I murmured softly.

His grin widened and his hands were suddenly reaching out towards me, I pulled back to tease him but he was already busy unbuckling my seatbelt.

I gasped and pushed at his hands, but he was too fast, pulling me towards him.

Before I knew what was happening I was seated in his lap, and he chuckled at my expression. I took a quick peek behind the seat, checking to see if my future mother-in-law had just witnessed everything.

Fortunately, she was deep asleep, still snoring quietly.

I narrowed my eyes at Casey and poked him in the chest.

"That was very un-mannerly of you, Mr. Luongo." I scolded, but deep down I was enjoying myself immensely.

He arched his eye brows and leaned closer, burying his head in my neck. His soft tousled hair brushed the underneath of my chin, causing little shocks to reverberate throughout my body.

I must have moaned a little, because I instantly felt short, whisper-like kisses along my jaw towards my collar bone. My hands found their way towards Casey's head, and held on tightly. I threaded my fingers through his hair, reveling in its softness.

While continuing to bestow all his attention on my sensitive areas, Casey's hands moved down my back and onto my legs, gripping my thighs with enough strength to remain strong yet gentle. He held my body in place as his kisses came up my neck and towards my jaw again.

He pulled back and looked at me, a quiet promise in his eyes, which were beginning to blur with passion.

"You're like a sorceress, Emelyne." He whispered softly, his breath tickling my face.

I could've done anything at that moment, perhaps said something smart and cocky in return. But instead, I simply smiled and pulled his face closer, taking the initiative to quench the thirst between the two of us.