~As im dreaming of your face~

Vic's P.O.V

I followed him into the house, as we got inside, I had a quick scan of the place. It was absolutely huge. There's only old people in my street, so I guess someone else my age was pretty cool.

He walked up to what I'm guessing was his bedroom. It was pretty big. I couldn't help but stare at him the whole time there. He was actually pretty beautiful. The way his black hair fell to just under his ears. And his smile. Awh woah.

I mean, I've always known I was gay, but I've never been with another guy, or a girl for that matter. I'm not the best at relationships. I wonder what school he goes to, I sure hope it's mine. Then I'll be able to see him every day. I shouldn't be feeling like this. He's just a guy.

"Vic, are you okay?!?" I heard Kellin Say. "Oh uh yeah haha sorry". He looked at me with a smirk. Shiiiiiit. Why am I so attracted to him. I need to talk. I look stupid just staring at him. Think of something Vic!! "Uhh, KELLIN!! Hahah, what's your uh last name? Yeah what's your last name?!?" Shit. Why did I say it like that. "Uhm Bostwick but I prefer Quinn" Quinn. It's so....stunning.

"And you? Mr???" Holy cow. What's my last name again? Uhm uh. Oh yeah! "Fuentes!" He smirked at me. I heard a car from across the road, my parents were back. For gods sake. He looked out the window and then said "I think your parents are home, I'll see you soon I guess?" I don't want to go. I want to kiss him. I want to do something. He's probably not even gay. I don't care. Here goes nothing.

As we got to the front door, he looked at me and smirked. Holy cow. Here's my chance. I quickly leaned in and put my lips to his. Pulling him in by his waist. He kissed me back. Oh my. He opened his mouth a bit more as if asking for it. I slide my tongue in his mouth and deepen the kiss. He slides his tongue along mine. I bite his lip and pull away before saying "see you soon".