~How the hell did you ever pick me~

Vic's p.ov

I loved Kellin. I love Kellin. I'm in love...with another boy. Falling asleep with him in my arms was absolutely amazing. Everything was great:)

My phone went off for around 7am, I forgot that it was Tuesday and we had to go to school. I shook kellin to try and wake him up, it wasn't working, so i kissed his forehead and sure enough a huge smile came across his face.

He looked at me "Vic, what the hell are you doing mate?" I laughed "kels, it's Tuesday, we have school". He looked at me and winked "wanna skip?" Sure enough his parents had already left for work so they wouldn't know.

We cuddled for a little more before I smelt waffles. Was kellin....cooking? I rushed downstairs and sure enough, there he was, cooking waffles. His boxers hanging from his hip bones. He looked so hot. He noticed me and smiled. I walked over to him, took the spatula out of his hand and kissed him roughly.

He kissed me back and this time he pushed me on to the counter and started grinding against me. Making me moan into his mouth. He laughed softly and started rubbing me through my jeans. This drove me crazy. I didn't want to go further so I pulled away and kissed his forehead.

He winked and noticed the waffles were burnt. "VIC LOOK WHAT YOU DID" I laughed "KELLIN YOU KISSED ME BACK" he looked at me shocked "SHUT UP VICTOR" I laughed again. "FULL NAMES NOW IS IT MR.BOSTWICK" he punched me in the arm. I smiled at him and went to kiss him but there was a knock at the door. I hesitated and looked and Kellin. He went over to the door and as he opened it. He looked at her in shock "KATELYNNE?!?"