~Grand Finale- Part 2~

May 18th

Kellin's P.O.V

After we'd kissed and been pronounced married, we went and had photos done with cope and everyone. It was honestly an amazing day so far. It was so warm. It was simply amazing. We had photos taken with everyone for around half an hour until Hayley appeared on stage with Jeremy and Taylor, paramore was present.

Hayley started talking "hey guys, yeah I guess you could say I'm Kellins bestfriend? Or at least one of them...we were bestfriends in high school and he always had a crush on that boy. I swear to god once I caught him dribbling. He's such a kind hearted boy and he honestly deserves the best and I really believe vic gives him the best. So here's to Kellin and Vic!" They started singing a few songs starting with 'all I wanted', 'the only exception' and finishing off with a more upbeat one 'still into you'. Everyone was up and dancing. Vivian was dancing with Cope and me and vic were the only two sitting and watching everyone else.

As soon as Paramore had finished, Vic stood up and made his way to the stage along with Mike, Tony and Jaime. I was so confused right now.

Vic's P.O.V

I could see the confusion in Kellin's face and I loved it! When I got on stage I started a speech.

"First of all, Thankyou everyone for coming, I know it means a great lot to me and Kellin, I've been with him only around two years which isn't long but honestly it's been perfect...we've had a lot of drama and a very sad death but it brought us our little cope. Kellz, I know you're mum is watching today and she's so proud of you, just like I am. I wrote a song when I was crushing on you in high school, and thankfully my boys have agreed to help me perform it to you. Surprise baby! Hahah here it goes, it's called 'kissing in cars', enjoy!"

As we wake up in your room, your face is the first thing I see, the first time I've seen love and the last I'll ever need...

I finished off the song and looked over at Kellin who was in tears, I quickly ran off stage and hugged him, kissing him once more. The song 'everything' by Michael buble started playing and that was the song we'd decided for our first dance. I grabbed kellz hand and dragged him to the floor, wrapping my hands around his waist while he draped his over my shoulders. I loved this moment more than anything. We shared a few kisses in the song and finally finished sitting back down.

Kellin's P.O.V

6pm

I got up on stage to make my own speech.

"Hello everyone! I'm kellin, you know that obviously hah, I'm not very good at this but a year ago today the world lost someone so incredibly special, my mother. She was so beautiful and such a caring woman, but she suffered at birth but thankfully little Copeland Quinn survived. Today is her 1st birthday so someone pass me my angel?"

Vic ran on stage holding Cope.

"There she is, these are my favourite people in the world, everyone can we sing happy birthday to cope!"

Everyone sung happy birthday while they wheeled out our wedding cake and a cake for cope, we took her to the cake and Gave out pieces to everyone. Today was absolutely successful and I cannot wait for the time ahead of us! We danced for hours before everyone slowly started to leave, the only people left was me, vic, cope (who was sleeping), Hayley, Tay, Jenna, Justin, Gabe, jack, jaime, mike and tony. We all sat together and talked about old times, laughing and singing. It was perfect.