~They say that love is forever, your forever is all that i need~

Kellin's P.O.V

I got back downstairs and saw the four of them sitting around the table in the kitchen. I pulled out a chair and sat with them. Vic then got up to make some food for us. Mexican food! Mike seemed a little down and I'm not sure why. I'll talk to vic about it later. There was definitely some awkwardness in the air between the three of them (mike, tony and jaime).

Kellin- so uh tony! How's things?

Tony- meh yeah it's great, you?

Kellin- fabulous!

Mike- great?!? Great? You're great? Honestly?

Tony- NO! I'm not great okay! I'm terrible!! But you don't care!

Jaime- tony! I-

Tony- don't you fucking dare. You're the worst.

Mike- tony! It was nothing!

And with that tony walked out of the house. Slamming the door. I heard a loud cry. "For fucks sake guys...you woke up cope. Well done." I ran upstairs to comfort cope and get away from the drama. Leaving vic alone with jaime and mike.

Vic's P.O.V

vic- right...are you going to tell me what's happened?

Mike- well...I was dating tony.

Vic- wait what?

Mike- I was dating tony' we were together for 4 months! And then we split up like 2 weeks ago...

Vic- because.........?

Jaime- because I kissed mike!

Vic- waaaaait what?!?

Jaime- I was drunk off my head and I kissed mike. He pushed me off as tony walked in. It meant nothing to either of us.

Vic- well have you told him that?

Mike- I've tried, Jaime's tried but whenever we try talk to him he goes off in a mood like that. I love him vic.

Vic- I can tell. From the way you walked in the house with him. The way when you were on my guitar you were looking at him. I'll talk to him about it okay? Now take your fajitas with you and be gone. I'll see you soon okay?

I hugged the both of them, before saying goodbye and closing the door. Slowly and quietly walking upstairs to check how kellin is. He was in the room with cope, rocking her back to sleep. He seems in a good mood considering how angry he was earlier.

Kellin's P.O.V

I saw vic come in but I didn't say anything just yet. I had an amazing idea for copes birthday present and I need vics help. He came and sat next to me, we just sat in silence until Cope had fallen asleep. I put her in her crib and then led vic out of the room.

I pushed him up against a wall and kissed him, he obviously kissed me back. After our make out session I pulled back and pushed him in to our bedroom. Literally pushing him on to the bed.

(GUYS LITTLE BIT OF SMUT FOR YAH;)

I straddled him, not taking my lips away from his. I started taking his top off, he then took mine off, I rubbed my hands down his body. Still kissing him.

He pushed me onto my back, making his way down my body before getting to the top of my jeans, he whispered to me "these need to come off" I giggled a little and pulled them down. He then started to Palm the bulge in my pants, I started doing the same to him. We were both getting harder and harder as we were getting more turned on.

He pulled my pants down, hitching my breathing. He started to stroke me, up and down. Making me moan, I had to be quiet as I didn't want to wake cope. I then pulled his boxers down and started doing the same to him. We both started going faster and faster.

Soon enough we both cummed all over each others hands. We didn't do this often and it was a nice relief after all the drama. I'll discuss the present with him in the morning. I want to get Cope a puppy.