~it goes to show i hope that you know that you are, what my dreams are made of~

Vic's P.O.V

It's Valentines day today, I'm saving all my money for the wedding/party but I can still get him something. I told Kelz I'd be home in about 3 hours and I took Cope with me.

We walked around so many shops until we got to this clothes shop, I bought him 12 new tops, 3 pairs of black jeans and 4 pairs of dark blue TOMS.

He's got to love them! I was slightly hungry so we went and sat down somewhere, I gave cope her bottle, such a big girl holding it on her own now.

After around 20 minutes of staying there, I started my journey home. When I got there Vivian was outside in her car, she got out and took cope "I'm taking her for the night, Kellin's given me everything I'll need, have fun" and with that she left.

I walked In to the house, there were rose petals everywhere! There were pancakes on the table and there he was. My kellin...he was standing there with candles in his hands. He placed them on the table and grabbed my hand. "Kellin, I know it's not much but I couldn't find anything to buy you so I made you a three course meal." I smiled and kissed him, handing him the bags. "I got you a few things" he took them. "Awh vic, Thankyou!"

We sat down and enjoyed the three course meal. Pancakes for starters, potato salad for main and the nice cream for dessert. It was great!

Kellin's P.O.V

After lunch we went upstairs and cuddled for awhile, just talking about the old times and then we shared a few kisses and went to sleep. It was just great. And I simply couldn't wait until I marry that man!

AUTHERS NOTE

SORRY ITS NOT LONGGGGG