flower power pranks

After I get me and max settled in I head up to the beautiful gryffindor common room only to see fred and george who were waiting for me outside the door so we could go to the great hall together and wait for the feast and watch the first years get sorted which I never miss, its just so nice to see the smiles on their faces learning which house they got into. I sit with the boys at the gryffindor table not getting many stares because this was a regular occurrence and
we watch and listen as all the first years get sorted, well I watch, the twins aren't as interested. I stand and clap every time one is sorted into gryffindor or hufflepuff and give each a big smile letting them know theirs nothing to be scared of, I know how hard it was first year especially because im a muggle born and from a different country, plus i didn't know what the heck was going on.
They all settle in and Dumbledore stands to give a speach, he says how this year Hogwarts would be home to two other schools and that they would be arriving in a few days for a special tournament. Which got everyone excited, especially the twins. They couldn't wait, I however wasn't that interested in the tournament but however how I could prank the new inhabitants of Hogwarts, with my two ginger partners in crime.
~
Today is the first day back in classes, we got our timetables (schedules) yesterday after the feast, everyone else seemed bummed but I was actually excited not only did I have herbology one of my favorite classes (next to care for magical creatures of course) first, but I also for the first time ever had it with the twins.
I was quite good as well, last year I had proffesor Sprout help me learn extra after school because I liked it so much. I know teachers pet blah blah blah... I know ok, but it was fun I actually got to learn what proffesor sprout said were going to be learning today and I'm actually quite good at it. Its extremely hard so she wants me to help teach which I'm gonna have some fun with. ;)

Me and the boys take our seats in the back of the green house, but not before I grabbed some seeds from the front of the room on a cart and sprinkled them not only on the ground walking up to the front but also on a few seats I was sure the Slytherin boys would be sitting in, Adrian pucey in particular, he was a nasty individual, flirts with anything he can... Including and especially me, I wish he would die and get shit on by a hippogriff! :) which is saying something since hufflepuffs including me are supposed to be and are (usually) nice. But that boy gets on my last nerve.
Once I'm done I sit back down with the boys and wait for professor sprout to call me to the front.
~
Everyone gets seated and proffesor sprout walks in and introduces herself, not like we haven't had her for 5 years already you'd think we'd get it by the 6th. But none the less she calls me to the front of the class.
I get up, pulling the sleeves of my jacket away from my hands making sure they're not obstructed, and start walking to the front. As I do big flowers start to sprout  behind me as I walk as I reach the chairs the shocked and baffled looking slytherins sit in I poke each one of them in the back as I pass them and as I do flowers sprout from under them lifting them off of their chairs, which leaves the class laughing and the twins laughing hysterically, basically cackling, from the back corner of the room. I walk up and stand next to proffesor sprout giggleing who doesn't look that happy, and motions for me to stop the floating boys, and I do but not happily.

"Ok class, I see miss l/n has given you an example of what we'll be studying this week. She has already 'mastered' it you could say." She says giving me a disapproving look and I rub the back of my neck and give her a small smile laughing a little. "So... She will be helping you if you need it!" I whip my head around and she's giving me a cheeky smile that basically says you get what you give, and I accept my fate. That's what I get for being a mischievous hufflepuff.
~
After class the twins and I are on our way to potions and they can't stop talking about how great my little prank was on the Slytherin boys.
"It was bloody brilliant y/n/n!!" George says wrapping an arm around my shoulder his twin following soon after.
"That was the most fun herbology has been in some time I gotta say!" Fred says but I hear someone calling my name, I turn around to see Cedric waving me over to him. I tell the twins to go on ahead but they don't look happy.
"Hey y/n that was great back in herbology class! You sure put pucey and his gang back in their places!" He says smiling a gorgeous smile... Wait what y/n stop no please not now.
"Not really I'm sure pucey will still try to get with me every chance he gets... That dude is pretty disgusting." I say with a sort of grossed out smile.
"Hey you never told me what happened after the cup?" He asks looking concerned.
"I said I was fine cedric."
"Y/n I know you you're not fine and you haven't been yourself since we left." He says giving me a stren knowing look. I give in and drag him to a secluded part of the hall and sit down on a ledge. I tell him the story and end up in tears but he pulls me into a giant hug that makes me feel somewhat better but I end up still crying as I make my way to proffesor Snapes class, which I am unlucky now late for. As I open the door everyone turns to face me as if I'd just interrupted their movie or something.
"And where have you been miss y/l/n?" Professor Snape asks me as I'm still looking down at the ground.
"I'm sorry sir, I lost track of time talking to someone." I say looking up with tears in my eyes. With anyone else Snape would have given them detention and taken away points from their house but even though I was friends with the twins who he despised, Snape liked me because not only was I a good student but I also actually did my work unlike most people, I've even offered to help him after school with some of his work. So when he saw me crying he just told me to sit down and I did taking my seat next to fred who had sat in the back behind Lee and George.

"What did that snake diggory do to you, are you ok?" Fred whispers to me and places his hand on my thigh. He was being really nice and protevtive but it wasn't Cedric's fault.
"Nothing fred, he just asked what happened after the games and I told him. He just wanted to make sure I was ok." I whisper back and he calms down a bit with a knowing look and turns back to his work but slowly makes his hand find mine under the table giving it a quick squeeze then continues to write, leaving me blushing slightly, 'what's wrong with me?'

I hope you like this chapter as much as I did It will kinda tie in later too💗💗