Twenty Four: Therapy Session, Partying and Love

"A therapist!? Lauren, are you serious?" I looked at her as she was driving and I couldn't have been more mad at her.

She glanced at me, "You need this, Camz,"

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair, "I do not need to see a therapist," I looked out the window. "I can't believe you did this," I looked back at her.

She sighed but kept her eyes on the road, "I think it would help you, Camz. You haven't been acting the same, and I'm starting to worry," she looked at me and I could see the concern in her eyes.

I stared at her, "I'm fine. I just had a rough few days," I reassured.

"Camz," I looked over at her as she was glancing at me. "You've been like this for weeks," she looked back at the road as I continued to look at her.

I shook my head and stared out the window. I didn't need a therapist, and for all I know, this therapist could be a real nut job who only wants money and gives me some lame ass advice about how fucked up my life is.

News flash, I already know.

We pulled up at a house a an hour later and I looked over at Lauren, "I thought you were taking me to a therapist?" I questioned as she looked at me.

She nodded then took a piece of paper out of her pocket and looked at it, "This was the address that she gave me," she looked around then met my eyes.

"Well, she might have gave you the wrong address," figures.

Lauren opened her door and I watched as she looked at me, "Come on, let's go find out," she shut the door and I groaned as I got out of the car and followed her up the driveway.

She knocked on the door once we were in front of it and I couldn't have been more nervous in my life. I never went to a therapist, and if there is one behind this door, I don't know what I'm going to do.

We waited for a moment until the door opened and a woman with red hair was standing there, looking at us. "Hello, may I help you?"

I looked at Lauren as she spoke, "Yes, we're here to see Tonia Jones?" I looked back at the woman as she smiled.

"Of course," she moved out of the way. "Come in," we walked inside and she shut the door afterwards. "I will go get her, you may have a seat in the living room," she showed us the living room and Lauren thanked her.

We sat down on the couch and I looked over at her, "I hope this isn't a joke or anything," she looked at me as I stared at her. "I thought therapists were suppose to have offices?" I asked.

She shrugged, "I don't know,"

After a moment, I heard footsteps and I saw that red headed woman walk in, smiling, and another woman with blonde hair walking behind her. Although her blonde hair was fading into grey, but it was still blonde.

She smiled at us and shook our hands, "Hello, I'm Tonia," we shook her hand and she turned to the other woman. "This is my wife, Crystal,"

Crystal smiled and shook our hands. I stared at them as they were talking about something and I couldn't have felt a little better knowing that they were gay. I don't know what it is, but knowing that they're married kind of helps my nervousness.

Tonia smiled at me, "You must be Camila," she kept looking at me. "You may follow me," I stood up and watched her look at Lauren, "You should stay in here," I looked at Lauren as she nodded then looked at me.