16.

"Hey Alex!" I called over to him the next day at lunch, I was sitting with Jaime and Tony.

"Hey," he said walking over.

"Guys, this is Alex. Alex, these are my friends, Tony and Jaime." I introduced them all.

"Cool," Alex sat next to me, and Tony whispered something into Jaimes ear, causing him to giggle.

"What?" I asked them.

"Nothing," Tony giggled.

"Ugh you guys are just as annoying as mike," I complained.

"Hey! Mike's not annoying," tony said defensively.

"Yeah but his boyfriend is," I rolled my eyes at tony.

"Hmph," he crossed his arms. And walked away, "I'm going to the bathroom,"

"Wait, so tony is dating your brother?" Alex asked, confused about the situation.

"Mhm," Jaime said, a grin on his face. Alex giggled.

"What about you Jaime? You dating anyone?" Alex asked. The feeling of jealousy filled my stomach for some reason. Why did Alex want to know if Jaime was single? Why didn't he ask me? I mean- he knew I was but..

"Nope, I'm single as it gets." He said. Then he winked at me, "And Vic take-"

"No, Im single," I said, "very single."

"Yeah, but what about-"

"We're done! He's a lying jerk and I want nothing to do with him," I said to

"Mhm, that's what you said the last time this happened and then-"

"Oh my god Hime, stop," I covered my face in embarrassment.

"So, you are single?" Alex asked.

"Yes," I said, and Jaime gave me a look. He thought I was still hung up on Kellin, but I was going to prove him wrong.

"And Alex? Are you?" Jaime smirked.

"Yep," he said awkwardly. Tony walked back from the bathroom.

"What'd i miss?" He asked.

"Not much, but what you told me earlier, it's gonna happen," Tony giggled.

"What are you two talking about?" I asked again.

"Just that you and Alex would make a cute couple," Jaime admitted.

"Wow." I rolled my eyes at him and tony, "you two are so immature,"

"Uh-" Alex said awkwardly, I could tell he was getting nervous, but why? They were just joking around.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Nothing it's just-" he started.

"What?" Tony and Jaime shouted in unison.

"Secrets don't make friends," I raised an eyebrow at him, wanting to know what he was thinking.

"Nothing!" He yelled back at us, "it's nothing," he forced a laugh.

"Okay- okay dude, calm down," Tony said.