18.

"So.." Kellin spoke again, breaking the silence for the second time, "you... you l-love me?" He asked, barely able to get the words out of his mouth. He sounded almost disgusted at the sound of his own voice asking the question. I nodded, reminding myself not to regret anything. No regrets. No regrets. No Regrets.

"Yeah," I said as confidently as I possibly could. No regrets.

"Wow, um- I don't know what to say.." he scratched his head and looked at me.

"Then don't say anything." I sai, standing up and taking a couple steps closer to him, "just don't say anything." I repeated myself, and he stood up too, he was now standing right in front of me.

"I really like you Vic, but Love is a very strong emotion," he inhaled.

"I know, and I feel that very strong emotion for you." I smiled and laced my fingers with his.

"Are you sure? Love is a dangerous thing..." he said, I'm pretty sure he was trying to make me feel like I was confused, like I didn't love him, like I was just some little kid who didn't know what I was feeling. Maybe I was confused and distracted a lot, but I knew one thing for sure; I love Kellin Bostwick.

"You don't have to love me, Kellin." I told him, and it was true, just because I loved him didn't mean he had to love me. If I was honest with myself, I wanted him to love me, I wanted it so bad. But I couldn't force that on him. I had to let him love me on his own.

"But I don't want you to feel like I don't care about you or something, just because I can't honestly say those words to you. Vic, I care about you so much and I really truly like you, but I don't love you. Trust me, I want to love you, but I don't, I just-" he was rambling and I didn't want to hear it, because whatever he was saying was to prevent anymore awkward silences between us. I did the thing that I knew would shut him up quickest, I kissed him. I wrapped my arms around his body and I kissed him, he kissed me back, and my eyes closed. I loved the taste of his lips, I loved the feeling of him being so close to me. I loved every little thing about him, I loved him. I tucked a stray strand of hair behind his ear as I continued to kiss him, my other hand resting on his shoulder. I pressed myself as close to him as I could possibly get, the warmth of his body against mine keeping away the cool fall air. I wanted to be closer to him. I knew he wanted it too, but I didn't know how to ask him. He pulled away from me momentarily, taking in a deep breath of air. God I loved him. He smiled and rested his hands on my waist.

"You really know how to shut me up," he grinned, leaning in so that our foreheads were pressed together.

"Mhm," I mumbled, and he pressed his lips against mine again, I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist as he held me steady, and I felt my back press against the metal pole that was holding up the swings. I held onto him and opened my mouth to let his tongue into my mouth. Out tongues collided perfectly together, and the taste of him was the best thing I had ever tasted. I pressed myself closer to him, getting a bit excited with myself. I wrapped my legs tighter around his waist, hoping he wouldn't notice, and held onto the back of his neck, tangling my fingers in his hair.

"Mm, Vic," he muttered, but I didn't pull away to let him speak. I didn't want to talk right now, I just wanted to make out with him, without having to deal with words and talking. But he wasn't going to let that happen.

"Vic," he said, pulling back and gasping for air.

"Yeah?" I asked, out of breath myself. I held myself up on him and kissed his neck gently, causing him to shudder.

"V-Vic I think we should go somewhere that's n-not in public." He said, implying exactly what I wanted him to say. I pulled away from him in order to respond.

"Well we can't go to my house, my brother and mom are home, and your house is.. occupied," I whispered before resuming kissing his neck.

"Okay, let's get a hotel room," he suggested. I pulled away and looked him in the eyes.

"Wait actually?" I asked. I didn't think he was being serious about this, but he wanted it just as much as I did, maybe more.

"Yeah, I'll get my car and some cash and we can go stay in a hotel or something,"

"Okay," I nodded, loosening my grip on his waist with my legs and dropping to the ground. "I'll wait here and you go get your car," I said, my heart rate already speeding up.

"I'll be right back," he told me, and I kissed him before he walked out of the park and went to get his car. I sat down on the swing, the adrenaline in my body causing me to shiver with excitement. I wasn't sure if I could wait for him to get back. A few minutes passed and a car drove up to the park slowly.

"Get in the passenger seat," Kellin's familiar Voice called out from the car. I ran around the side of the car and hopped in.

"Alright, let's go," I grinned and he started to drive. I wanted to mess with him, make him uncomfortable, you know.. so I placed my hand on his knee, and every few seconds I would slide it up an inch, until I was at his crotch. That's when he slapped my hand away.

"Vic... patience," he said, but I could tell he liked it. I unbuckled and leaned over to kiss his cheek. "Vic! Seriously, buckle up!"

"Fine, Dad." I said sarcastically, since he sounded like a parent yelling at me, but I could feel him shudder at my voice.

"Stop," he said again.

"Oh my god," I had a theory now, "oh my god!" I giggled and he glared at me.

"What?" He rolled his eyes and spoke in a defensive tone.

"You have a daddy kink! Don't you!" I practically jumped out of my seat, giggling.

"Oh shut up," he glared at me.

"You do!" I said excitedly, this was just too great! I loved that I was learning all kinds of new things about him. He just sighed in defeat and continued to drive the car.

"Hey Kells, wait," I started.

"Hm?"

"Why don't we just park on the side of the road, that'll be easier, and more fun."

"Oh come on Vic.. the hotel isn't that far," he sighed.

"But, my mom will want me home tonight, so we probably won't even be able to stay at the hotel overnight." I argued. He rolled his eyes. "Oh come on daddy, pweeeese," I said in a baby-voice. I saw him shiver at the word, and then he parked in the empty parking lot of some building.

--

Okay sooo.. daddy kink??

What do y'all think so far?

AHAHAH should I keep the kinks or should I just not.... do that...

Aghhh smut is so awkward, and now I've gotten into a place where I have to add in kinks and in a car, help.

hsjdjnckcjv let's do this #next chapter is smut haha woo woo

Lol leave a comment and vote and follow me and tell all your friends to read this

Also, in one chapter I'll be stopping this story for a bit to try and start posting some for my new story called "Hold Me Tight Or Don't," so hopefully you'll all check that out!! ♥️♥️