17.

OH MY GOD AHH

TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY

MAYBE OMG HSHDHC

AHH OKAY WELP READ THIS AND LEAVE A COMMENT OR ELSE >:(

--

Kellin looked into my eyes, and I looked at the ground.

"Are you okay?" Was not what I expected to hear coming from him. His voice sounded so genuine.

"Yeah, now can I get to class I-" I tried to get him to let me go but he stopped me again.

"Look, Vic I am really sorry about what happened, and I didn't want it to end-"

"Then maybe you shouldn't have lied about everything," I interrupted him.

"I know, I know but-"  I was done with this bull shit, I couldn't deal with him for a moment longer.

"I'm done playing your games, I want you to leave me alone." I told him.

"Is that why you wanted to switch out of my class? Because you want to avoid me," I was speechless, how did he know I was trying to get out of his class? "I really didn't want to lose you vic, and I'm sorry that you feel like you have to avoid me, but you don't, we can just go back to the way things should be, I'm your teacher, you're my student, and there's not all this drama," he explained calmly. I felt a tear slip out of my eye. "Is that what you want?" He asked, his voice was very sincere, he wasn't trying to get me back, he just wanted me to be okay.

"No," I said almost inaudibly. And I collapsed in his arms, tears streaming down my face.

"Oh Vic.." he muttered, tracing circles around my back.

"I don't know what I want," I told him, my voice shaky.

"It's okay.." he said in a soothing voice. I just wanted him and I to be okay, to go back to us before I found out about his little secret.

"Im sorry," I whispered into his shoulder, where my head was resting as I held onto him like he was the only thing that would keep me alive.

"Don't be," he whispered back and then tilted my head up to look at him. I sniffed looked into his eyes. His eyes were so beautiful, I missed them. Then my eyes wandered to his lips, the forbidden territory I begged myself not to cross onto. But I couldn't stop myself this time, I needed him. With my entire body shaking from crying, I cupped his face in my hands and leaned into him. I pressed my lips gently against his and closed my eyes. He didn't kiss back, but he didn't pull away, he let it last for a mere moment before taking a deep breath in and smiling.

"I love you," the words slipped out of my mouth, and I couldn't take them back. They were out in the open and I didn't regret that. I couldn't. He looked scared- no, he looked terrified. The feeling of regret wasn't there, but I knew I should have regretted letting those three not-so-simple words come out of my mouth.

"Oh," was all he said, I hadn't expected him to say it back, but part of me hoped he would. I didn't feel hurt that he didn't say it back though, because like I said; I didn't expect him to.

I left the room without another word said, and didn't see Kellin for the rest of the day. I hung out with Jaime after school at my house.

"I know you Vic," he said with a sly smile.

"And?" I asked, wondering what it was he was implying.

"You're going to do something or Kellin will say something to you and you'll be back together like nothing ever happened," he said.

"No, that's not going to happen,"

"Yeah right," he leaned back on my bed, shoving me to the edge so I was practically falling off.

"Seriously! It's not going to happen, I'm completely over him!" I shouted and pushed him to the other side of the bed. I was definitely not over Kellin. How could someone in their right mind ever get over Kellin?? He was practically irresistible! Our conversation of Kellin ended there, but we continued to talk about other stuff, and got a minimal amount of homework done, while also messing around a lot.

After hours of doing that and doing other friend things, he went home and that left me with absolutely nothing to do. I decided to go to the park, since I had nothing better to do, and doubt myself sitting on one of the swings, just staring at the sand beneath my feet. I was lost in thought like I usually was whenever I had time to think, and was surprised when I saw another pair of shoes next to mine in the sand. They were black and white generic converse, the high top kind. The wearer of the shoes was standing right in front of me, and I could easily have looked up to see who it was, but I knew who it was. It was the only other person who ever went to the old abandoned neighborhood park; Kellin.

I looked up and sure enough, met his eyes. He looked me up and down, wearing a small smile on his lips. I didn't know why he was here, but I had a few guesses. I didn't really want to talk to him, but at the same time he was the only person in the world I wanted to talk to or think about. Everything was so confusing, and I didn't know how I felt about anything anymore. I just stared at him without saying a word for a good forty five seconds, he didn't speak either, and it felt like the calm silence between us would never be broken.

"Hi," I smiled up at him, and he waved at me. He sat in the swing to my left, digging the toes of his shoes into the sand and kicking it up, sending tiny rocks and debris flying through the air. His swing and him flew backwards a couple feet and then came back so he was right next to me again. I waited for him to speak, and he finally did.

"Hi." He said simply, I loved hearing the sound of his voice. Jaime was right, I wasn't over him, and I did want to get him back. And that's exactly what I was going to do, right now.