28. [Smut 3.0]

"Take off your clothes, we lost at least twenty minutes because of that, let's do this quickly," he whispered, and I obeyed, stripping right there in front of him. I honestly was turned on by the fact that we were in a classroom, the thrill of avoiding getting caught made it that much more fun. And I think Kellin was thinking the same thing.

I finished pulling off my clothing as he did the same, immediately after, pressing his lips to mine. He pushed me up against the wall, kissing down my neck and sucking on the soft spots. I bit my lip to avoid any unwanted noises from escaping my mouth. I could tell how turned on he was by his body language and the feeling of his hardening dick brushing against my thigh. He pushed my harder against the wall and I groaned softly, bringing my lips to his ear and whispering.

"Fuck me, daddy," I mumbled, and he released his grip on me, walking to his desk and opening a drawer. I smiled as he pulled out a small bottle and a package. Lube and a condom. He handed the lube to me, and at first I was confused before he whispered back into my ear.

"You can fuck daddy this time baby," I shuddered, I had never topped before, but I nodded, excitement flowing through my veins at getting to try something new, especially something sexual. I slid the condom onto my dick easily. He turned around and I pushed him over a desk so that I could prepare him.

"Mmm," I heard him moan quietly, muffled by his own hand over his mouth. I smiled at the sound, more turned on every second. I pushed a finger into him, moving it around as he began to squirm beneath me. I pressed another finger inside of him, then a third. Once I was satisfied with my work and he was wiggling uncontrollably under my hands, I stopped moving my fingers. I pulled them out of him slowly and he gasped, cursing, practically inaudibly. Due to the setting we were in, we had to be quiet, but that would be difficult when all I wanted was to hear him moan because of what I was going to him. Why hadn't I been a top before? Even the thought of it made me hard, having the power to pleasure another person, without the pain of being a bottom.

I lined myself up with Kellin and pushed my dick inside of him, using my hands to grab his hips beneath me. I squirmed and held himself up with his hands on the desk and I pushed myself inside of him. I stopped for a moment, letting myself adjust to the feeling.

"Move!" He whisper-yelled when I hadn't for a few seconds. I listened and pulled out of him before going back in. I pulled him closer to me, thrusting in and out of him several times as he bit his lip to hold back noises. I leaned over him, thrusting faster and biting down on his shoulder to stop myself from making any sounds of pleasure. I couldn't risk even the slightest bit too loud of a sigh, so I kept my mouth closed around his skin, causing him to let out a soft squeak.

"F- Vic oh my god-" he whispered as I slammed into him once again. I shushed him again, laughing and doing it a second time, causing him to arch his back and thrust his hips back into me. My breathing was heavy and I thrusted into him again before he muttered something softly that I didn't quite hear.

"I'm-" he started again, but I slammed into him again before he could get out anything else. He moaned a bit too loudly and clapped his hand over his mouth, stopping anything else from coming out. I pressed myself into him again, and he bit his lip hard enough that I thought it would bleed as he came onto the desk. I thrusted into him again, as he squirmed beneath me.

"Oh go-" he muttered as I gripped his waist with my hands, pulling him onto me one last time before pulling out and letting myself release. I came into the condom and leaned over onto him for support. He was using the desk to keep himself up, and I took some tissues from his desk to clean up the mess. He helped me and sighed in content.

"Holy shit Vic," he grinned as he turned around and faced me. I nodded, agreeing with his expression. I had just fucked my English teacher in a classroom over a desk. We finished cleaning up and pulled on our clothes, making sure it wasn't obvious we had done anything other than study.

"I'm down for doing that again," I whispered into his ear as we finished dressing and collecting ourselves.

"Not here, that's too risky," he whispered back, "we almost got caught.." he said. The realization that we could have been caught was visible on his face in the form of fear.

"Okay, fine," I thought for a second, "my parents aren't home this weekend, they're going on some trip or something, and I can get Mike out of the ho-" he interrupted me.

"Okay, we'll talk about that later, but lunch is almost over for us both, you have a class to get to," he nodded at the clock on the wall behind me. I glanced at it, and sure enough, my next class would be starting in six minutes. The bell rang and I kissed Kellin goodbye before unlocking the door and leaving, making my way to my next class.