Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Come on Katerina one more push" my mother said as I held my little sisters hand,

"it hurts" Katerina mound.

I could not help feeling sad for my little sister I knew what my bastard of a father was soon to do, he would throw her out for 'shaming the family' I thought sarcastically. I knew I would go with her I who had looked after her since she was born with myself just four years of age. I could not expect her to go out into the world where she was nobody and had nothing.

I had all ways wanted to leave to see the world full in love, now I had my chance. I had money put away safe not a lot, but enough to get us out of the country and to start a new, together as sisters.

The baby was coming now, Katerina was screaming for all to hear, I could not take my little sister in so much pain. My hand was squished red raw, by now. The baby had come it was a beautiful baby girl.

"mama please let me hold her" said Katerina exhaustion in her voice.

I saw mother go to give Katerina her little girl, when father entered the room and saw the same as I. "what are you doing woman" he shouted "give the child to me"

I looked at mother disappointed I already knew what she would do, what she all ways did, father said jump and the stupid cow, said how high. No matter if her own children got hurt in the proses.

Father had Katerina's little girl in his arms right now I knew what he would do but I could not fight in what good would it do I would never win. I decided that I would just have to be there for my little sister. "papa please" Katerina screamed I knew that Katerina had delusion about our parents and I knew I was to blame whenever Katerina did something wrong I toke the blame for it. I did not want the innocents that was in her eyes to ever fade. But I knew just like I knew what was about to happen that innocents was about to be broken beyond repair, with our bastards fathers next words.

"I am not your father I have no daughter, I banish you for this home and this family, I do not want to ever see your face again and the same goes to you to if you leave with her."

I could practically see the innocents in Katerina's eyes give way with something I never wanted to see in her eyes again, it was hurt.