Chapter 11: Katarina

Kaleena Prov:

It took Elijah another half-hour, before he was up and really to go. On the way back to the apartment that we were renting, we talked game plans. We knew that the two newbie vamps had the doppelganger protected, so everything was ok on that front.

As we got back to the apartment, we called the martin witches to help us by moving to Mystic falls. They said that they would be here in two day and now all we could do was get information on the doppelganger and create a back story while we waited.

As I welcomed the martin witches into the new apartment just outside of mystic falls, I thought of my sister and her child about what type of life she lead.

Elijah Prov:

When I woke from being staked I was pissed off, that some newbie vamps had got the upper-hand on me, I had a thousand years experience, and a newbie vamp had got the upper – hand on ME.

On the way back to the apartment that we were renting, (I still felt a bit dead even after a blood-bag) we talked game plans, that’s what I loved about my bonded mate we were so alike. As we got back to the apartment, we called the martin witches to help us by moving to Mystic falls. They were helping us because Nicklaus had taken their daughter/sister.

They said that they would be here in two day and now all we could do was get information on the doppelganger and create a back story while we waited. As Kaleena welcomed the martin witches into the apartment, I could tell that she was In deep thought as she normally asked anyone if they wanted tea/coffee as soon as they walked though the door.

On a side note Rose – Marie was spotted going into the Salvatore’s, there was not a doat in my mind that she had told them of our little performance. I knew that they would try to get the moonstone or ask Katarina about her past or maybe both. So before they could I and Kaleena took a little trip under the church ruins, to talk to Katarina.

As I came down the stairs under the church ruins, I could feel a vampire down there and smell magic, in the air.

“Hello Katarina” I said as I saw her leaning on the walk for support.

“Elijah, Kaleena” she gasped as soon as she saw Kaleena by my side.

“Sister” nodded my bonded mate.

I walked until I was right in front of her and then I Compelled her to tell Elena the full truth as she knew it of the originals.

Kaleena Prov:

As soon as we left my sister to her own misery, we went to see the mayor of Mystic Falls a Carol Lockwood. We used the excuse that Elijah was writing a book on founding small towns in America, And I was his wife/assistant.

As soon as we finished with Katarina we went to Slater’s he was a vampire hacker, he was only about seventy – five, but the things he knew. When we got to the place he was always at, we saw that Damon and Rose where there talking to him about dispelling the moon-stone as I listen to the conversation Elijah takes coins from a guy playing music for notes.

Elijah throws the coins at the window. And all the windows break. Slater and Rose’s skin starts burning. Rose is screaming. Damon looks outside by we are gone.

We spent the after-noon going on our date night, ever since 1802, we put one night a week for just us. We would go to the movies, go out for a meal or just stay in and watch the telly on the sofa together with a bottle of wine. 

We arrive at Slater’s apartment later that night and compelled him to phone rose and tell her to find a witch and the moonstone, and the witch should know what to do with it. After he finished the call Elijah compelled him again to drive a stake though his own heart. Jonas asked us if it was really nessaserey to kill him? Elijah replied to the question before I could saying

“It had to be done. He delivered his message. It won’t be long now.”

As we were finshed with Slater we left and went home