chapter 7

Chapter 7

Kaleena's Prov

I said the first thing that came into my head when I knew he was really hear and not some fragment of my imagination "Where have you been Elijah I have been looking everywhere for you and Katerina, but I could not find either one of you."

 I could tell that he was happy about this. I had no Idea what there was to be happy about in a situation like ours. Before I could shout at him, he grabbed my hands and put them on his face, I could not resist stroking it, he was so beautiful, I thought.

Elijah's Prov

"Hello my love" I said to her as a reply to her statement. I knew now that she had been searching for me, has I had been for her I had no idea how I was going to tell her about her sister. What was being said was mostly true, she went under the name of Katherine pierce and she was a real piece of world. I took her hand in mine then put them on my face I wanted to feel her again I had been with no else since her and I would have no one other than her again.

She strokes my face and looks at me like she is finally realising that I was there with her and I was not going anywhere ever again. She took her hands from my face and puts them in my hands, stands up and says "come we can all ways see the opera another night, let's go back to my apartment it's on broad way lane." I sand up to leave as well we have much to talk about; us, Niklaus, Katerina.

Time skip to apartment

Kaleena's Prov

We walked hand in hand to the apartment, I knew I would have to tell him about Katerina's child, I just hoped and prayed that he had not taken part in killing my family I may have hated and even sometimes feared my father and thought my mother a stupid twit.

But I did not want them dead. I lead him into my bedroom and sat down on the edge of the bed, Elijah moved round the room and looked at all of the nick-nakes that I had collected over the years.

Before final kneeling down by my feet and putting his face in my lap, I could not resist playing with his light brown hair.

Elijah's Prov

We walked hand in hand to Kaleena's apartment, it was not small but it was not big either. I looked around the room, looking at all the nick-nakes that she had obtained though out all the years that we missed out on. As she sat on the edge of her bed I kneelt down on the floor by her feet and put my head it hear lap. She started to play with my hair it felt so nice, like when I was a child, when my mother would do the same thing.

I knew one of us would have to talk eventually, but it just felt so nice just the two of us here with no problems just love.

"My love we will have to talk eventually whether it be now or later." I said I just wanted to get everything out the way and in the open, so we could be together with a clean slate.

I felt shocked and betrayed at the next thing that came out of her mouth "I only need to know one thing then we can get back to where we were before any of this happened, I said eternity and I meant it. Did you have any part in killing my family?" I could not believe that she thought that I had anything to do with killing her family

I know she may not have liked them but it does not mean that it would not hurt her to see them dead, I promised myself I would never hurt her. I did not think that I spoke out load, until she took my face in her hands, and kissed me saying she was sorry every so often.

As we lay side by side on the bed afterwards I spoke "you would not care if I was still with Niklaus, if I was a murder." I could not believe that she did not care what I was; I had killed before, just for fun, I was a vampire, I was a original. I did not expect for her to love me like she did, when she was a human I had lied to her, worked with Niklaus to kill her sister, yet she did not care about any of it, she had said eternity and she had meant it. What ever would come would come. We would face it side by side, together for eternity.

Review this Chapter