Chapter 6 1704

Chapter 6

Kaleena's Prov

It was 1704 and I was in New York at the opera I had not heard from either Elijah or my sister, but I heard the Whispers after I and Katerina ran Elijah had left Klaus. I finally found out all the things Elijah had kept from me from a vampire called Sage (can not be bovvered to write all the original family history) and just what a maniac Niklaus really was, I knew that there would be another doppelganger in three-hundred years from now.

I would not let history repeat it's self she would know her destiny and I would give her a choice if she wanted it I would offer her a chance as a vampire. Just as the show was about to start someone walked onto the balcony where I was siting. I looked to my left were the gentlemen was seated and come face to face with Elijah, I could tell for the shock that past his face for a second before his mask was back up that he did not know I was here.

Elijah's Prov

I had not seen Kaleena since that night, she looked beautiful, I have looked for her for so long I was beginning to lose hope that I would ever find her. Or that if I ever did she would have moved on with someone else by then, I was about to speak when I caught sight of the necklace that I had given her, still after so many years hanging of her neck.

Kaleena's Prov

I can see he was about to speak when he caught sight of my necklace, I could tell he was in shock I have all ways been able to see through his mask, like it was not there at all. I looked at him with so much love I had looked everywhere for him, for Katerina but I could not find either of them. Before he could speak, I spoke (spe) first "I have missed you my love" I said looking into his eyes so he could see my honesty.

Elijah's Prov

I could tell by the look in her eyes that she spoke (spe) the truth, just like with me. I could see though (SPE) her mask like nothing was there at all. But now came the hard part had we changed to much to still be together in the last three hundred years.