Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Kaleena Prov: 

The year was 2010 it had been over five hundred years since I was turned into a vampire by Niklaus. And thee hundred years since I had meet Elijah again in that run down opera house, we had eventually got out of bed and had that dreaded talk. Talked about all the things that we never talked about when I was a human.

He told me of the true curse, even Sage had not told me that the sun and the moon curse was fake, I told him of Katarina’s baby, how there would be another doppelganger. He was not happy to hear about that believe me.

When he told me there was not a way to kill an original, after a couple of years together he asked me if I wanted to go to a witch and bond our life-forces together so that I would only die if he died, necessily making me an original myself. I was finally happy, I know that I had not seen my sister since that night ow so long ago, but I was content with that, I did not have to look after her she was a vampire and a big girl.

It was not until around 1893 that there was trouble for use as a couple Elijah had heard that Klaus had murdered his whole family, he wanted revenge, I wanted him to forget about it, going up agesenst Niklaus was a bad idea. But I could not persuade him, so in the end as the old saying goes “if you can not bet them, join them” and I did. I only really was stopping him out of concern for him, if he thought that he could take him out then I told him to be my guest, I hated Klaus with a fiery passion.

Just reasontly we had got a call from a contact, saying Rose and Trevor had the doppelganger, an Elena Gilbert. It looks like it’s game time after all a Pertrova never loses

Elijah Prov:

 The year was 2010 it had been over five hundred years since I left my brothers side and I could not be happier with the way my life as it was now. I had a beautiful bonded mate, and I would get my revenge. When I was told my family had been murdered by Klaus, I could not believe it; I did not want to believe it. I could not get how my brother could kill our own family like it was nothing. When I made the decision to avenge my family me and Kaleena had our first fight, she did not want me to get hurt, I could tell that by the way she screamed herself horse for an hour. She knew what Klaus had done to the rest of our siblings, she did not want the same fait to befall me. And that’s why I loved her even in her anger full mind she still cared about me.

Just reasontly we had got a call from a contact, saying that Rose and Trevor had the doppelganger, an Elena Gilbert. It looks like it’s game time after all a Mickealson never loses.