Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Elijah's Prov

I had spent the last couple of weeks with Kaleena, it had be perfect, and I have been think of telling her want I am and then turning her so we could be together forever.

As Elijah opened his bedroom door to go to sleep, he noticed the candles were already lit, and there was a figure sat on his chair in the corner, and said as he closed the door.

"What are you doing brother?"

Elijah sighed now, then turned to his younger brother, saying, trying to keep the bitterness out of his voice, but failed. Klaus got up now and walked over, jaw set. "You know what I mean. Kaleena."

"What about her?"

"You are falling for her." Klaus just said, almost darkly, Elijah scowled. "I am not."

There was a chuckle from Klaus, then KLaus slammed Elijah into the wall by his jacket and hissed. "You know what happens when you fall in love."

"Brother... I am not in love with her. You are mistaken."

Klaus smirked at that, then just said. "Do not lie. I can smell her on you, and you spent all of the week with her. Do you think I am a fool? Have you told her anything?"

Elijah scowled once more. "Of course not."

"Good." Klaus said, letting him go. "Because, of course, if anything goes wrong tomorrow night, I shall know who is responsible." he put a hand on his brothers chest. "Sever all ties with her. She and Katerina are part of the sacrifice."

That was news to Elijah, then he frowned. "Kaleena is part of the ritual?"

Klaus smirked, almost mockingly. "We need our vampire of course."

Elijah knew there and then what he meant Kaleena was going to be the vampire sacrifice. As much as he loved his brother... he loved this girl. This Petrova, she was so very innocent.

She didn't deserve to die, and much less like that, in such a violent way.

"Of course." he just said, trying not to let the dullness creep into his voice. Klaus grinned now, then said as he opened the door to leave.

"Forget your feelings for her. Did you get that? You are growing weak with these feelings, we are vampires, brother. We are five hundred years old, and we are not weak."

He nodded curtly, then he walked out of the door of Elijah's room.

Elijah closing the door behind him and put his forehead against the wood of the door, sighing a little, Why did love have to be so very complicated? Especially when it involved the Petrova women. (Honour in revenge FF.Net)

Kaleena's Prov

It had been a couple of weeks since we moved into the Manson and Elijah and I are all ways together everyday he may think my but a girl but I see the way he looks at me it's surreal if you were not looking for it you would not see.

 But I could Elijah and Niklaus have been very busy lately I have started to feel lonely I know the same can be said for Katerina I hardly see her anymore she is all ways either with Trevor or Niklaus.

"AR there you are Kaleena I have been looking all over for you" I heard.

 I turned around and said as I saw Elijah coming towards me

"and where have you been all morning My Lord" Kaleena said laughing

"Kaleena please would you like to come in side for a drink?" Elijah asked as though I could ever say no to him I toke his hand and lead us back to the Manson though the back door, though the busting kitchens and up towards the bedrooms. As I was about to lead us to the drinking chamber, he took my hand in his again and lead us up another flight of stairs and towards a bedroom door .

I knew straight away that this was his room and what was about to happen and i was as ready as ever. I wanted he and now after so many weeks of waiting I was going to get him. I decided to play it by ear as they say and just let what happen, happen.

"So this is your bedroom then" I said and he opened a draw and held up a bottle of vodka and two glasses for me to see.

"yes it is Kaleena, i do not like playing games, i have got to know you and i can safely say I want you, I want you for Eternity. let me have you" he said

As he put down the drink and pulled me towards him as he lay on the bed. "yes" I said "I want you for Eternity" and then I kissed him and he kissed me back.

As we lay there after, I knew I was spoiled for other men every where, Elijah was all I was ever going to need as i said early for all eternity I did not realise that I had said it out load until Elijah said it back to me and so with one last smile towards him I fall to sleep into a world of happy dreams