Chapter 17 - Crying Wolf - Part 2

Chapter 16 - Part 2

A few hours later as Kaleena and I were sitting down to eat dinner together (we always had dinner together, every night. Even if we were angry with each other.) Jonas came in the room and told us that the spell I had him put on Damon had gone off. Now the spell was simple anytime the person under the spell was in danger, the person who cast the spell would get a tingle feeling in their head.

That being said it was not fool proof as the witch it question then had to do a locater spell and if they didn’t have any of the persons’ things that was under the spell, then they were “screwed” As the young humans said today.

I was just glad that I had something of his/Damon’s for the locator spell, I mean within the first three days of being in mystic falls. I and Kaleena had managed to arrange to have a personal item of each of the Scooby gangs’ things to locate them with, In case something like this ever happened.

It seemed he/Damon was being tortured by the werewolves from the other night, they were looking for the moonstone. Not that Damon had it. It seemed they were a little out of the loop, as the saying goes.

When I got to the boarding house, I saw Damon tied to a chair with a metal collar that had wooden nails on the inside of the mental so that when one of the wolves pulled at the lead the wooden nails ripped into Damon’s/ his neck.

I made quick work of the wolves’ yanking three of their hearts out and snapping one of the wolves’ necks. I was pretty pissed that the girl got away, but as long as she didn’t go against me or the scobby gang again it was not my problem.  

I quickly yanked the chains from off of Damon and told him that it was the third time that I had saved his life, then left. I had better things to be doing that be in Damon Salvatore’s company. Like being at home with my wife.