eight

the losers club were at bill's house - they were having a sleepover. richie thought about asking eddie out on a date that day. but, he wasn't sure if he should. he was scared of rejection; plus, he thought it'd be embarrasing.

while richie was thinking about asking eddie out, bill and stan came in with a tray of hot chocolate. everyone thought it looked delicious. each one of them took a mug. but, when richie reached for the red mug, he didn't realize eddie was reaching out for it too. so, instead of getting the mug, their hands touched each other. both boys looked at each other and blushed. they didn't move one bit and just stared at each other in awe - until stan cleared his throat.

"i'm turning to stone guys" stan sarcastically. "it's hard to carry a tray of mugs."

"you know what else is hard? this di-" richie was cut off.

"ugh! richie when will you ever stop?!" beverly was clearly annoyed.

"when i'm-" richie started.

"richie, i think it's time to stop" eddie said while stiffling a laugh and keeping a straight face.

richie actually stopped and everyone was shocked.

"eddie how did you- i'm amazed" mike said. "did trashmouth actually stop?"

the losers then realized something - except for richie and eddie. beverly and the others - still without richie and eddie - had a quiet meeting at the corner of the room.

"you guys! they like each other!" beverly whisper shouted.

"we need a plan to get them together!" ben whisper shouted as well.

while the other losers were having a group meeting, richie and eddie were talking.

"that's unfair. why didn't they add us in the conversation?" eddie was clearly disappointed.

"i don't really know." richie replied while fiddling with his fingers. "so uh, there's this ice cream shop down the road. do you maybe, want to, like, uh, g-go there wi-with me?"

"are you asking me out on a date?" eddie asked.

"ye-yeah" richie awkwardly chuckled.

"of course richie!" eddie replied gleefully.

"really?"

"really."

both boys stared at each other while smiling. they scooted to each other inch by inch and held hands. they were happy.

little did the others know what was already happening behind their backs - literally.

***
HOLA! I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING JFJSJD BUT GOOD NEWS! EXAMS ARE OVER :^) I JUST YOTED. anyway, how was this chapterino?? i hope it's all right. please don't forget to vote or comment or something if you liked it. i hope u have a good day and bYE!

trec 🌈