fifteen

quick message: this chapter is not edited - i'm sorry! i'll try and edit it soon though 💕

***

09 - 12 - 1989

dear tissue paper,

it's eddie again. today was poop. i didn't get to hang out with the losers today since i'm still grounded for being gay - and because of the notebook of course.

mommy took me to the hospital today. she told them that i was a flaming homosexual - well, she said that i was gay but i prefer flaming homosexual - and that they need to heal me as well.
i never knew there were pills to make the gay 'away' until now.
the doctor gave mommy a bottle of filled with pills. they were color pink and tiny.

when we got home, mommy immediately told me to take three pills at once. they made me feel funny. i still feel pretty funny.

blood fell on the tissue paper eddie was writing on. he wondered where it came from - until he touched his nose. it was bleeding.

eddie was about to stand up from the toilet seat; but his vision turned blurry, he got dizzy and he felt like everything burned. eddie tried to scream away the pain but it wasn't working.

he heard the door banging but he didn't have the strength to stand up and open it.

***
hEbLo!! uhhh i'm sorry for not updating lol i just feel like my book is a flop and no one likes it hfjdnf i hope u have a good day tho!

trec 🌈