twenty-four

12:40 AM

eddie glanced at the digital clock placed on the nightstand beside his bed. 

'12:40' eddie thought to himself.

he was supposed to be asleep - but, he was unable to do it. his brain just couldn't shut up. nonsensical thoughts were continuously running in his mind. they didn't mean anything - yet he was scared. why was it happening? was there something wrong? did he do something he wasn't supposed to do?  surely he didn't. after all, when was the last time he got out of his mother's house? he couldn't have done something wrong.

his palms began to shake. sweat was dripping all over his body. what was happening to him? was he sick? the thoughts didn't stop. eddie pulled the covers off of him and stood up. he quickly walked over to the window located in his room. he needed to breathe - he needed richie. 

eddie pushed the window up and locked it in place. he took a deep breath and looked outside; it was beautiful. the pale moonlight was glistening and dazzling stars were scattered all over the dark sky. for some reason, the scenery reminded him of richie. the sky was like richie's hair - dark and was always shining. the pale moonlight reminded him of his skin - white and was always glowing. the stars reminded him of richie's eyes - how they would always sparkle whenever he was with the losers or just eddie. he really missed richie.

eddie wanted to sneak out and visit his boyfriend. but, he couldn't. he was too afraid of getting caught. after all, if his mother saw him, she would have an aneurysm and ban him from seeing his best friends and richie. he didn't want that. he would never want that to happen.

***
holaaa :^) i hope u liked that. it's been awhile since i've written something so i'm rlly sorry if u think this is shizzy. i liked writing this tho dfdsgfd anyway,, i hope ur day was alright :^) ALSO THANK U FOR 6K READS AND 500+ VOTES!! i literally checked the last chapter and read the note i wrote at the bottom and it said there i had 3K reads sdvsfdv i didn't even know i would hit that number let alone 6K so thank u thank u thank u for reading my book!!

trec *insert rainbow emoji bc im using a laptop*