Chapter 11

"Guys, this is Jasey Rae." Calum points to me and I force a smile, "Jasey Rae this is Jake and Michael."
I give a wave, tossing my wavy bangs out of my face, "Hi."
"Jasey's in my Literature class." Calum smiles at me.
"That's cool," Michael starts, "Also cool you're named after an ATL song." He picks a hair off his shirt and flicks it to the floor.
"I dated the lead guitarist." I say for the third time today. His eyes go wide, "No way?!"
"She's kidding." I hear a familiar voice say behind me. I whip my head around to see that it's Luke.
"That's an awful joke you know." He says to me, not making eye contact. "Hi jake." He nods his head to the guy next to Michael, running his fingers over his hair to keep it out of his eyes. I stay silent.
"I was gonna say!" Michael shakes his head, "Might be a bit old for you."
I widen my eyes and nod my head. I'm pretty sure ATL are like thirty and I'm only seventeen.
"So you guys are in a band together?" I ask, running my fingers through my curls to get them out of my face.

They all look at each other and smile, a chorus of "Yes" and "Yup"'s circle throughout our small group.

"Except, Ashton. He's finished with college." Michael adds and I nod, "Do you guy have a name?"
"Five Seconds of Summer." Calum tells me as he shoves his hands in his pockets, rocking back and forth on his feet.
"I'll have to hear you guys play sometime." I shake my bracelets on my wrist.
"We have a YouTube channel!" Michael's face lights up. His expressions remind me a lot of the emojis I used to have on my phone.
"Yeah go search us." Cal adds.
"Or you could just come to one of our shows. We suck, but you should still come." Luke shrugs.
"Right." I joke, "Why would I want to see a band that sucks though?"
"Because I'm in it." Michael smiles a cheeky smile and I laugh.
The bell rings and Calum groans, "I don't want to go to Anatomy. We're dissecting cats guys." He frowns and we all make a face.
"That's awesome." I say sarcastically and he laughs, "Seriously. What do you have?"
I pull out my schedule and they all lean around me, "Foods." I state and look at the three of them.
"I'll walk you there." Luke volunteers.
"Oh, uh, ok!" I slide the paper back in my pocket, "It was nice meeting you Michael, Jake. I'll see you guys around." I wave and start to follow Luke who is smiling and waving to his friends.
"Do you have plans for lunch?" He asks once he turns around to walk with me.
"Not yet." I shrug, "I might just hang in the library or something."
"Oh well we sit on the stairs by the band room if you want to come." He stops, pointing to the door before fixing his hair, again.
"Yeah!" I say nicely, thankful I have something not lame to do at lunch, "I'll come."
"Cool. Well I'll see you later then." He turns away, joining the last few kids filtering into their classrooms.

I lean against the wall, waiting until the bell rings. I count to one hundred before opening the door to my classroom.

A/N

Yay! She finally met the boys!!!!

Lol my cat is cleaning in between her toes right now and she looks so funny.

Anywhooo. Kind of a filler chapter. Comment any ideas if you have any! I have a plan but if there's anything you guys want to see I'll gladly put it in!

Xx

BrooklynCassidy