16

Double update! xx

"Who started it Jasey Rae?" Luke faux scolds me as I slam my locker closed.

"Ladies don't start fights Luke, but they end them." I huff and Luke takes my bag from my hands as I'm about to sling it over my shoulder.

"That was so awesome." He whispers to himself as he slings my bag over his own shoulder, looking absolutely ridiculous with a leaver purse on him. I don't say anything, deciding not to encourage him thinking that this is normal for me. Fear pulses through me, "Am I going to get in trouble?" I ask.

"Probably." He laughs, "But it's not like she didn't have it coming." He shrugs.

"Oh yes she did.." I sigh.

"Way to take one for the team!" I hear another voice and turn to see Michael jogginging up next to me and clapping his hand on my shoulder. I 'ugh' and push him away, "Not really in the mood Michael." I hear Luke sigh also, "Seriously man, go away." I feel tension fill the air like fog in the morning.

"Shut up Hemmo. I came to invite you guys to a sick party tonight. I'll text you the address." He points to Luke and then I remember, "Oh! I got a phone!" I tell them and Michael jumps with excitement, his fringe falling in his face, "Jasey! When?! Let me see!" I pull out the iPhone and hand it to him and he whistles, "Fancy." I watch as he unlocks it and puts his number in. "Ok. Text me!" He calls as he walks away.

"Oh and Jasey!" He turns around, walking backwards, "Nice bra." He winks at me and I look down, remembering that I'm still wet and my bra is fully visible. My cheeks burn as I cover my boobs with my arms, "Rad." I say under my breath as Luke cracks up laughing, "Pink is my favorite color." He says leaning against the lockers as he laughs loudly.

"Ok well on that note I'm going to go home and sleep. Can I have my bag now?" I hold out my arm. He sobers up quickly, "Wait what?" He furrows his eyebrows in confusion.

"Luke!" I stamp my foot and reach for the bag.

"No hold on!" He pulls away, "Come to the party tonight." He commands and I shake my head, "No. Now can we get out of here before the principle guy finds me and I get in a butt-ton of trouble for punching some girl in the face?" I plead and he turns in the direction of the parking lot and continues walking, "Why not?" He pouts, sticking his tongue out and I sigh, "Because ok?! I don't want to!" I say loudly, fed up with him.

"Fine! Ok! Well at least lets crash the party and steal all the alcohol and then get wasted." He looks at me as he pushes the door open. I stay quiet as we walk down the stairs and into the sunlight, pondering his offer.

"Ok." I confirm.

"Wait seriously?" He stops, a surprised look on his face.

"Yes. Why are you so surprised?" I shoot at him, "Pick me up at 8." I say taking my bag off his shoulder and walking towards my car.

"It's gonna be wild." He tells me sliding on his ray-bands.

"My mother would never approve of this." I say getting in my car. I chuckle at the thought of her yelling at me for even thinking about punching someone in the face. It takes a second for the feelings to sink in but when they do it hits me hard. The next thing I know I'm in tears, drowning in sobs. I slam my hand on the steering wheel, letting out a frustrated growl as I do so. I choke on my tears and push the hair out of my face.

"Why?" I start sobbing. "I just.. I miss you so much." I say out loud, knowing they won't hear it. I miss my mom constantly yelling at me to make my bed. I miss my dad always giving my a hard time about my grades.