crash

Jacob (POV)- I just lost everything. That last look, the past, our future, all gone. I'm just a kid, I didn't mean it! It should happen to me.... not MY peyton! The car crashed into her and I swear I felt her pain. I couldn't tell if it was her bones breaking or my heart.

"Jacob!" she screamed as she flew over the top of the car. "NO WHY NO!!!" I scream as tears are pouring out of my eyes. The car drives off and I run to her side. She's broken and nothing is working. I can't lose her. I ccan't She needs to know how sorry I am. "Peyton, please! Please wake up! Don't leave me! Just open those beautiful blue eyes and look at me! Please!" I yell while calling 911.

I take her in my arms and I forget about the world for a split second just looking at her face. She slowly opens her eyes, full of pain, and says," I- I want my last w-words to be your name. I-I love you Jacob M-Michael White-" she whispers and her eyes close and my heart sinks to my knees. I lost my best friend in my arms. "911, what's your emergency?"

-----------------------------------------

Its been 2 weeks since I last saw her awake. I can't breathe or ffunction without her. I refuse to do anything. I just sit here 24/7. Nothing makes me feel better. This is my fault. If I go home, I worry. If I leave the room, I worry. If I leave to eat, I worry. "Peyton, I need you to promise me something. That one day we will get out of here. Out of this hell you're living in right now. You just need to surprise me and let me see those eyes. Those beautiful eyes.. you're beautiful. I need you peyton. Please, just let me tell you how sorry I am. Peyton, please." and I break down in tears watching her Chest rise and fall. I know I'm lucky for having her alive, but it's like she's not here. I need her alive. "I love you Peyton. NOTHING will change that." I say and grab her hand.