Part 26: Wait

Jacob (POV)- I'm standing at my spot with Aaron, and hugging a fan. After she leaves, Jenn walks up. "Well?" she says while glaring at me. Aaron nudges me, and shakes his head saying 'no.' I look back to Jenn, and she's purposely avoiding eye contact.

Peyton walks up, and Aaron snakes his arm around her waist. It still bothers me, and I accidentally give in. "I'm so sorry baby. Forgive me?" I say, and she jumps into my arms. This "fairy tale" never has a good ending for anyone who's not... her.

Then, I hear Cameron screaming. The fans turn their attention, and Pey, Aaron, and I run over. Cameron is hugging a girl and appears to be crying. Peyton grabs my arm and starts breathing heavily. She slowly walks toward Cameron still gripping my arm, and taps the girl on the shoulder. She turns, and I gasp. It can't be.

Peyton(POV)- I walk toward the girl. Cameron doesn't just cry over a single fan. I tap her, and she turns around. I start to cry, and I back away, but quickly run back. "Oh my god, Aspen! I missed you so much!" I say while crying into her shoulder. "I missed you too, Pey. I missed you so much." she says.

Sami runs up, and stops in her tracks. Matthew is turned talking to Jack G, until she grabs him. She turns him around, and there isn't even a second until both of them are in the hug. Cameron joins, and Jacob covers all of us. "It's like kindergarten all over again." Aspen whispers, and I laugh.

Some fans are watching, and others are recording. "Tag us in this! I want to see videos people!" Cam yells, pulling away but still is holding Aspen. They continued with the VIP, and Cam introduced Aspen everytime. I smiled, and walked toward Aaron when two fans stopped me. "Oh my hell. Oh my god. You're Peyton, Jacobs best friend!" one said, and I nodded while hugging her. The other glared at me, and took the picture. "What's your twitter?" I asked her and she told me. I followed her, and she hugged me again before running off. I laughed and started to walk toward Aaron.

Then, Bart told everyone to get onstage. "Hey guys! Thank you so much for coming! Now, let's do a quick question and answer, okay?" Taylor picks a girl in the back, and to my surprise she has a question for Aaron. I look over at him, and he smiles while putting his arm around me. The fan is the friend who glared at me, and instead of glaring, she smirks.

"Are you and Peyton dating?" she says, and my mouth opens in shock. Aaron's arm drops, and everyone's eyes are on us. They wait for Aaron's answer and I do too. I'm scared to see what he says. We never talked about this situation happening and I just couldn't figure out what I was feeling. My thoughts were interrupted when Aaron speaks to the crowd.

"Yes."