Past present future

Peyton (POV)- I want to know why Jacob is being so secretive lately. I don't even think he wants me to be in his career anymore. I mean, why is it that I fall for an up and coming singer, Oh, did I mention he's taken?

I start to walk to Jacobs house when I see jenn heading that way too. (not his real gf) She's his girlfriend who hates me more than anything. "I'm the girlfriend, I deserve him more than you!" she always says. I don't fight back and Jacob ALWAYS picks her. it doesn't hurt that much anymore at least not recently. I just hate this look he gives me when she's around. I just start walking home, when my friends Mary- Kate, Sami, and Hanna drive by. "Hey pey! Want to go to the mall?" Sami yells from the window. I just give a slight smile, "Nah, I'm okay. I was supposed to hang with Jacob but uh he's with you know...her." Mary looks towards his house and frowns. "Okay, just call us if you need anything." she said as they drive off. That's when I broke down in the middle of the street.

Jenn(POV)- I saw her Walking down the road, so I made myself obvious. She saw me, and turned around. He's my boy not hers. I walk up to Jacobs house and ring the bell. "Hey beautiful I missed you!" he says and flashes that perfect smile. "I missed you too! Can we hang out?" I say pouting my lip, "Unless you have something else?" He looks at me and smiles. "Nothing's more important than you babe! Come on, lets watch a movie!" Bam.

Peyton (POV)- I still have a slight hope Jacob will call. Why doesn't he want he want to hang out with me on our anniversary? I put on some sweatpants, put my hair in a bun, and let it out all over my pillow. After about 20 minutes I get up and call Jacob. It goes straight to voicemail so I hang up. I decide to just forget it. I'm not important enough anyway.

Jacob (POV)- When Jenn showed up I was so happy! I feel like I'm forgetting something but I don't get up. I decide to look at my phone since Jenn is asleep. One missed call from peyton, and 3 missed texts from Sami. We've all been soo close since she's dating Matt.

Text 1: Hey! What's your plan for tonight?

Text 2: JACOB! GO HANG WITH HER!!

Text 3: You really are a jerk Jacob. Ditching her? Really? What a good friend.

I throw my phone down and yell "Oh shit!" this wakes up Jenn. "What's wrong baby?" she says. That's when it all clicks. She knew. "Jenn, you knew it was our anniversary. I need to see peyton." I say annoyed. "Jacob, you don't love her, you love me! She's annoying." she says. I sprint out of my house and run to Peyton's house. I get there in no time and knock on the door. After 5 knocks, she answers. Her face is tear stained and has mascara blots underneath her eyes. I swear you could hear my heart practically break into two. She starts to close the door, but I put my foot in between it. "Jacob just go away." she says starting to cry. "No pey please! I screwed up so bad. You know it!! She-" I say, but she cuts me off. "I was walking to your house to come see you and she was there. I'm nothing anymore Jacob. Nothing." Then she runs out of her house. "No Peyton. You're not nnothing. You're my everything"

OKAY HEY GUYS!!!!! 💕💕💕 So, I'll be updating a lot now :) Leave it in the comments ideas for the story! My name is peyton by the way(: Sooo yeah well stay beautiful guys and thanks do reading!!!! ☺☺☺☺ Xx- Pey