Hospital drama

Peyton (POV)- It's been about 1 week. Jacob stopped coming everyday and today I found out why. My leg is still broken and same with my arm, do I can't move a lot. I miss him a lot. Jacob.... I mean. Anyway, he's back together with Jenn. Like I said, I don't matter

Jacob (POV)- I got back with Jenn. I love peyton.. but I love Jenn. Magcon starts up again in a week, thank god. It will be a release from the drama. Peyton is coming too. I'm soo excited. I stopped going to see her, because the kiss meant everything but nothing to me. I drive to the hospital so I can explain myself. I'm so nervous, and I don't even know why. I run up to her room to find The Jacks and Aaron sitting with her. "Hey guys! It's been a while!" I say excitedly. Jack G gets up and hugs me, "Hey bro!" Aaron smiles and waves, while Jack J high fives me.

I was really surprised that were here... with Peyton. "So why are you all here?" I ask. "Ha, are we that annoying Jacob?" Jack J asks jokingly. "No! Not at all, I'm just wondering! Pey, how are you feeling?" I ask sitting in the chair by her bed. She sends me a warning glance and just says, "Doing better." Damn. She knows how to make tension rise. "We wanted to see the beautiful girl coming on your with us next week!" Aaron says. Wait what? Did I hear that right? She blushes and looks down. "aha yeah for sure man. She is beautiful!" Jack G says.

Then, Jenn walks through the door. "Who's beautiful? Surely no one is in here except for me!" she says sitting down on my lap. Aaron moves closer towards Peyton and grabs her hand. I tense up. Are you kidding me? Aaron of all people. "Hi jenn. How are you?" Peyton says. "Ew. Don't talk to me." Jenn says like a brat. God. I hate when she does that. I can't deal with her I don't say anything, and look down. I'm letting peyton slip away from me.

Aaron (POV)- Jacob doesn't respect her. I literally want to dive at him, and tell him what he should do. Instead, I stay calm. I'll just yell instead. "Jenn, why are you even here?" Peyton looks up with worried eyes and shakes her head. "Aaron don't. Please." she says. "No peyton. She's hurting you. We all see it and know it. Well almost all of us." I say while looking at Jacob. "Why are you here Aaron? To see her? Really, Aaron? I'm pretty sure you could get anyone else." Jenn said in that annoying nasally voice. Jacob still says nothing. That's it. I'm done with this crap. "Jacob seriously? You're going to let this- this bitch tell your best friend off? I thought you were better than this, bro." I'm not usually the type to blow up, but this was different. Something was making me fight back for Peyton. What was it? "Stop. Please, just stop. It's okay, I'm fine. I'm used to it he loves her." Peyton whispers with the Jacks at her side. Oh yeah and Jacob? He's silent.