Part 2: Reveal

(Before the accident)

Jacob and I have been best friends since we were practically born. We didn't think anything of it, but our parents thought we were meant to be. "Jacob! Stop playing that God awful band. They're not good, and you know it!" I yell as he turns the music up even louder. "Look, pey." he always calls me that, "I'm not listening to you!" he says jokingly. "Whatever Jacob, you're a real singer! Listen to real music!" He looks at me sort of surprised, "Okay, fine. I will, but one condition," Oh god I think, "You sing with me. Please!" I shake my head saying no. "Do you not remember what happened last time I tried to sing with you?" he starts to laugh and remember what happened.

Jacob (POV)

"Do you not remember what happened last time I tried to sing with you?" I laugh remembering. "You puked, so what? We were 7! No one remembers! Quit worrying, it makes you get wrinkles." She just stares at me. "Whatever, drop me off at home, okay?" I shake my head, "nope nope nope we are going to eat, do you not remember what today is?" She blushes putting her head down. "I thought you forgot.." She smiles. 'God, her smile is so perfect.' "Why would I forget?!? It's our 16th year anniversary of being friends!" I say. She just nods, "you're forgetting a year." I roll my eyes, "Yeah but being 1 years old doesn't count. All we did was play around." I look at her and all I see is laughter plastered on her face. I can't wait to tell her what I'm thinking about for tonight.