forgiveness

I wait for a few more hours, and then walk to the door. I take a glance back because I hear a noise and see her hand start to move. I quickly pull up my chair to her bed and wait. Her head starts to move and turn. My eyes fill with years as I see something I never thought I would see again. Her eyes opened.

Peyton (POV)- (Back to the beginning) "Hi Pey, I missed you" he says slowly. I don't remember everything that happened with Jacob, but I know he hurt me. "Sides... Whitesides. I uh thought I forgot to finish something." I say while smiling. He grabs my hand, but I pull away. I don't want him touching me. "I know I really hurt you. I know how much I messed up, but I need you Peyton. You told me you loved me, and I've always loved you. ALWAYS. Please please just forgive me, and let me love you." he begs. I shake my head saying no and whisper, "I can't love someone who loves me because I'm hurt. I was in your arms, because you felt bad. Not because you love me Jacob I'm sor-" he cuts me off by pressing his lips against mine. At first I didn't move or kiss back, but as he kissed me again I had to. I needed this kiss. And oh my god was it amazing. Of course sami, hanna, and Mary Kate walk in.

Jacob (POV)- I couldn't help it. I needed her to know how much I needed her. So, I kissed her. As soon as I pull away, I look into her closed eyes. Even with all of the bruises, she's perfect. Then, I hear a snicker behind us. I turn to see Mary Kate, Sami, and Hanna with huge smiles on their faces. Great.

Sami (POV)- "GUYS GUYS GUYS! PEYTONS AWAKE!!! LETS GO!" I yell running down the stairs in Hanna's living room. "Oh my god! Wait hold on seriously? I need to text hayes!" Mary Kate yells. Hanna races out of the bathroom with her phone to her ear, "Oh my god! No! Seriously? Let's go!!!!" she yells. I just laugh and start to text Matt to meet us there. Thank god the boys don't have magcon this week or Jacob wouldn't be here for her when she woke up.

When we get to the hospital, Matt texts me and says He, Hayes, and Carter are on the way. (Hanna is dating Carter by the way) We run up to the desk and ask for Peyton. "Room 361, but please be generous towards her. She's just waking up." the nurse says. "Yeah yeah which way lady? I have a party at my lake that I'm planning for her." Hanna half yells half whispers. The nurse points to the left and we run down there. As we walk in, Hanna is laughing at Mary Kate, but we all stop. Jacob leans in and KISSES peyton. I can't function. My best friend is finally getting the kiss she's always wanted. I start to snicker and Mary Kate pokes me. We all quietly laugh and Jacob whips his head around. I'm so happy for her.