Part 23: Morning of Magcon

Peyton (POV)- It's finally the first day of magcon, and I'm practically jumping off of the walls. Aaron's next to me trying to calm me down. "Pey girl, it's cool. Chill I think you're going to break Aaron's arm." Jack J says while laughing. "I cant, oh my god. I need an outfit!" I yell. Aaron dramatically pretends to flip his hair, and I run away.

Today, I decide to wear the boot instead of using the crutches. Cam is lending me his wheelchair just in case as well. When I get upstairs, I try to decide on my outfit. I end up choosing blue denim shorts, a white tanktop with holes, a black magcon beanie, and red vans... well van. I curl my hair loosely, and apply mascara and eyeliner.

When I walk back downstairs, the boys are all huddled together. I ignore them, and walk to the girls. "You look great!" Abby says, and I return the compliment. She's wearing a blue laced crop top, black high waisted shorts, a white Magcon beanie, and galaxy vans. She looks great! "Hey girls!" Mahogany says, while running up to us. She's wearing a tigger onesie. Oh lord, perfect For LOX.

Bart runs in, and tells us to go to the ballroom. He's acting so weird lately, and is always around Nash and Cameron. I ignore it, and hobble off towards the guys. I tap Aaron on the shoulder, and he spins around. He looks me up and down before smiling. "You look so beautiful!" he says. I feel my face getting hot, and look down. "No no no! You're beautiful don't hide it!" he says, and Cameron turns around. "Zayum Pey. Oh my god that rhymed" and he high fives Nash.

Since I've been with the guys, and posting pictures with them, my mentions have been going crazy! Some are hate, and some are nice. I post, "Get ready for Magcon Denver 2014 #magcondenver" and lock my phone. Matt turns around, and Sami is in front of him. "Sami! I haven't seen you all day! You look great!" I say, and hug her. She's wearing a white vans "off the wall" shirt, acid washed high waisted shorts, and grey vans. "By the way, nice shorts." I say, since they're mine. "Whatever let's go! The fans are coming!"

I'm nervous to meet them. Matt and Sami's relationship has been out in the open for awhile, but not me and Aaron. Everyone knows me as Jacobs best friend. Let's hope this goes as well as I hope.