3 :: Don't Leave

|•|

Figures surrounded Cancer as she stared angrily at Lysithea and Adrastea, who glared back, the combined forces of their glares making Cancer want to go away. Breathing slowly and talking sensibly in her mind, she fought to calm down. But she couldn't. Lysithea and Adrastea were very annoying, and even the sensible self couldn't keep her from lashing out at moment.

The two had been arguing with Aries, and Cancer had jumped into their argument.

It started when Adrastea took a liking to Aries's crush. They both had eyes for the friendly and very chill Libra. Yet it was Adrastea that had begun to date Libra. Aries was jealous and not very pleased that her crush was dating out with a- in her own words, a bitchy asshole. However, Adrastea was very boastful and flaunted off the fact she had won Libra over, publicly showing things that were supposed to be kept private. It angered Aries to the point where she had to confront them during school lunch, which was a bad idea, given that people would be curious and it would draw their attention.

Aries started telling Adrastea off, and Lysithea and Libra came. Libra was surprised at the scene taking place, yet Adrastea didn't even mind her, instead, taking a superior stance to Aries and making the jealous teen helpless in her fury.

Cancer wanted to get in and help Aries, and that's exactly what she did. But now, in the center of all attention, her sudden confidence and bold attitude had vanished.

Aries was surprised to see Cancer, but she walked to her side and glared at Lysithea and Adrastea.

"Why are you here? This isn't any of your business." Lysithea said, disgust in her voice.

"I'm not going to leave Aries to fight both of you, you both are insufferable to deal alone." Cancer snapped, her fury rising once more.

"What's your problem anyways, Aries? You can't just come up to us looking like an angry bull." Adrastea simply stated, her tone mocking. Libra frowned at Adrastea, but stayed behind her.

The crowd watched, fixated in what would happen next.

"Shut up, you horrible, boasting, son of a bitc-" Aries had been cut off.

"I'm a girl if you haven't noticed. So I'm a daughter." Adrastea said, observing her fingernails.

"No, you're a bitch." Aries retorted. Lysithea gasped, and the talk errupted from the crowd around them. Someone even yelled out, 'Fight! Fight!'

Lysithea took out something and began to spray it towards Aries, but Cancer jumped in the way, taking the blow.

"Come on Adrastea, Libra. It reeks of trash here." Lysithea stated, and the three girls walked away, giving Aries and Cancer concerned looks. But, as Aries looked at Libra, Adrastea held her hand and kissed her on the cheek. Aries growled lowly in her chest. Libra shot a glance at Aries and Cancer, remorse in her gaze.

The crowd dispersed, not entirely satisfied considering the only exciting thing that happened was the spraying part.

"Ow." Cancer whined. "Ow. Ouch. That hurts. Ow." She covered her eyes. "Ugh, I think some went into my mouth. Gross." Aries looked back at her.

"Why did you join in?" Questioned Aries, her amber gaze on Cancer as she stood up uncertainly.

"Couldn't leave a friend to deal with those two, as I said, they're insufferable." Cancer replied, taking the sleeve of her sweater and rubbing at her eyes. "Oww."

"That's true. You go to the bathroom." Aries stated. She watched her, unsure what to do next.

"Feels like I need to." Cancer was irritated at the pain the spray was starting to cause.