Love is only a door away [5.]

♥♥

    After the heart thrilled race, Misaki and Akemi were utterly exhauseted.

"Ok, ok, you win Akemi-chan." Misaki huffed out while leaning on his knees tiredly.

 "Ha, I knew I would." Akemi said while breathing out a tired laugh. As soon as the sub came, the two of them rushed inside, eager to find some seats. They both sighed in unison when they saw that all the seats were taken.

 "Well, from the looks of how crowded it is in here, seems like were gonna have to stand up." Misaki said again with a sigh.

 "How unfortunate, but I see two more hand latchers down there." Akemi said pointing down the aisle. The both of them politley pushed the busy crowd down the aisle. Finally, the sub went into motion and the two were on their way to the millionaire's condo.

                                                                                      --

    The ride for some reason felt like it was taking a million years. Akemi silently sighed in frustration. Misaki looked at the corner of his eye and saw that Akemi looked somewhat frustrated. He was going to say something, but thought that it would be best to leave her alone. The last time he tried to comfort her, she yelled at him. He sighed at himself also thinking of how complex and difficult women can be. Akemi was thinking deeply of how Usami could help her with her calculus when she felt a hand rub on her outter skirt. She so desperatley wanted to believe that it was just crowded in here and that's why she felt a hand. But it wasn't until the hand moved around her bum. Sure, it was crowded, but this hand was sure of itselft, it was trying to get inside her skirt. Akemi cursed to herself, she knew she had to be cautious about wearing skirts in subway. Especially short uniform ones. Akemi asked herself why her school made girls wear these short, men-magnet (more like pervert-magnet) outfits. The hand was slowly making its way inside the skirt. Akemi quickly got into action and grabbed the wrist of the hand. Her hand was so tiny compared to this person's. And for some other strange reason, Misaki didn't notice this. Unfortunatley, he was in a daze. It looked as though he was contemplating about something. On the other side of the moutain, Akemi was discretley trying to remove this person's persistant hand that would not budge. Suddenly, the hand stopped. Akemi was confused for a moment when she heard someone yell in protest.

 "Hey, let me go you punk!" The man shouted furiously. It was so congested that Akemi could see the person yelling, not to mention she was so short.

 "As soon as this train stops, I'm reporting you." Another man said. Thankfully, the train stopped and the people immediatley stepped off. Akemi decided it would be best to not get a look at her perv, afraid that he was an old man. As soon as Misaki and Akemi made their way to the subway steps that went upward and exited out out the station, Akemi quickly turned around to get a good look at the mysterious guy. He was tall, lean, wore a grey suit, and wore glasses. she guessed that he was somewhere around 7'3 or 7'5. She also so that he was roughly carying of seemed like her perv by the arms. In a weird way, she was half glad that the perv wasn't some old guy. 'Actually, he's kind of cute.' Akemi shook the thought away from her head. She saw that the tall guy handed the perv to the police. Akemi was about to thank the mysterious man, but Misaki yelled from atop of the staires motioning her to hurry up. She realized how late they were by the way his voice sounded, and quickly ran up the steps. But secretley she wished she could thank him.

                                                                                     --

    Akemi and Misaki quickly ran to the bus that went to Usami's condo. It took ten minutes for the bus to get to the condo, and as soon as the doors open, Misaki and Akmei simultaneously ran through them like lightening. The doors to the lobby entrance was a good two feet away, and by the time they got to the lobby entrance doors they were tired, but that didn't stop them. They both rushed to the elevator and quickly pressed the buttons. The people sitting in the lobby looked at them like they were cuckoo. As soon as the doors opened they rushed inside again and were huffing out quick breaths. They both wished that the elevator would go faster, and as soon as the doors opened to Usami's floor they poured out. They were so glad and thankful that they finally reached his door. As soon as Misaki unlocked the door, the both of them let of loud gasps of comfort and happiness. They both plopped down on the couches' sitting across from each other.