3 : PEEK-A-BOO

"What are you doing..?" I push Jinyoung away. I feel my face redden.

"Awh. Someone is shy when I approaching her." He teases me. "Y/N.. Such a nice name."

He stares at my name tag. I quickly hide it with my palm. "Who tells you to read my name tag?" I question him.

"Why you're so sensitive? I even relax when you know my name even though I will be sued by you." He brushes my hair all of sudden.

I distanced from him as far as I can, waiting for the heavy rain to become a small shower. I sit on the stairs, scrolling over feeds on my phone. In the group chat, all the girls are fangirling over Jinyoung, making some of the boys left the class group.

"His name is Bae Jinyoung."
"He is handsome!"
"And his gaze, so sexy!"

I read out the comments. I want to reply the girls but suddenly a hand snatches my phone away form my small palm - Jinyoung. He looks like he is using the keyboard, typing something. I quickly run to him to take my phone back. Sadly, he is taller than me.

"Finished!" He said in joy, giving back the phone.

I read over the messages. The words he write make me want to puke. "Why you text this - 'Bae Jinyoung is my bae. He is the first boy that makes my heart flutter so much.'?!"

He shrugged and suddenly holds my hand, dragging me to downstairs. "What are you doing?!" I stop him.

"My van is here. You will be here all alone if the rain still like cats and dogs."

"Sit with you? In a van? Together. That's a big no no! I'd rather be here until next day than sitting next to you!" I refuse and get off my hand from his.

"Okay. I'll see you how you will be tomorrow."

"Tomorrow you will come here again?!" I shrieked.

He just shows a sly smile before getting on his van. "Oh gosh! How long will I meet him? Can't he just stay at his school and let our school team go there instead?" I mumble.

- - -

It's already an hour and the rain still pouring. I just wait at same place with chilly weather. A few footsteps can be heard nearing the stairs behind me. I turn to my back. "Jihoon sunbae.."

"Y/N. What are you doing here? Why don't you go back home yet?" He worries.

"I.. I forgot to bring my umbrella. I don't even know that it will rain today." I explain to him.

"Let's go back together. Your house is near by Jinyoung house, right?" He takes out an umbrella.

"But you only have an umbrella. How.."

"We can share. I'll hold the umbrella for you." He smiles.

I really adore Park Jihoon. He really good in popping dance and beatboxing. He also quite good with basketball. He is such a true gentleman with handsome yet cute face.

He opens the umbrella, securely stand by my side to make sure I'm not drenched in rain droplets. We just walk quietly until he starts a conversation, "Since when you lived as Jinyoung neighbour?"

"A few years ago. After I leave the musical theater room as I decide to not continue doing musical performance." I tell him.

"I'm also keep trying to ask you why that you left the club. Can I get the answer why?"

"My parents divorced on that time. The fee as a club members is quite expensive. I left the club and I left the house as well. And I live in my late grandma house now." I explain to him bitterly.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't intend to make you look pathetic." He apologizes.

"No need to be sorry, sunbae. I have used to live like this. Sometimes Jinjoo comes to visit me." I smile.

"We have arrived, right?" He stops in front of Jinyoung's house.

"Well that's my house." I point to the house I lived in. "I'll get going. I have some home works to do." I bow to him and walk to my house.

"Jihoon hyung? What are you doing here?" Jinyoung asks Jihoon who is standing in front of his house.

"I send her home. Who knows she is so cute?" Jihoon giggles, making me looking at him confused.

Did Jihoon said I'm cute..? Why?

T B C