23 : LOVE SONG

A few weeks have passed. My mind cleared up from Jinyoung's moment with me. I feel much better and be used to be busy, helping Jihoon's mother to open her shop.

"There's a couple at table 4. Go to take their order and try to cheer for them. I know you're expert in that." Jihoon's mom asks me to.

I walk to the table with high anticipation to cheer for them. As I come near to the table, I paused. Jinjoo and Jinyoung are the couple that she meant. I clear my throat and try not to remember anything about Jinyoung.

"Welcome to Park Family's Foodie Shop. May I take your order?" I ask them without looking at their faces.

"Y/N... You worked here?! I miss you so much!" Jinjoo holds my hand, but I just throw her a fake smile.

"Today is your dating day, right? This is a great shop to go for dating." I ignore her question.

"Yes, we are. I would like to order steaks. Medium rare please." Jinyoung orders.

Suddenly, Jinjoo stands next to me, grabbing my arm. "Y/N, can we discuss something? I really need to talk about this to you." She seems desperate to talk to me. I bring her to the back of the shop after placing the order to the chef.

"Y/N.. I can't take it anymore. Being with Jinyoung for a few weeks made me suffered. He always have those deep dark gaze that I'm afraid of. I know you're the only one that can understand his gaze." Jinjoo explains her condition.

"Jinjoo.. I don't have any interest in Jinyoung anymore. I already throw that feelings far away. I'm sorry but I don't think there's a way he would remember me again. So, if you can't take him anymore, just break up with him. Don't tell me to be back with him. He's not someone in my life. He's just a stranger." I walk away after stating what my heart felt.

"Who are you to tell her to breakup with me? And since when we were together?" Jinyoung comes out from nowhere, scolding me.

"Jinyoung-ah, it's not like that. She's not telling me to.."

"I'm sorry. I don't want to talk about this anymore." I cut Jinjoo's words before she started to make me reminiscing about the memories that Jinyoung and I create.

"I have told you before, right? Don't try to fuss about my girlfriend because you think that I'm yours!" Jinyoung raises up his voice, gaining a glare from me.

I walk away, trying to leave them. But suddenly he banged me to the wall heartlessly. I endure the pain alone as Jinjoo comes to me, asking me whether I'm fine or not. Luckily, Jihoon comes to stop Jinyoung from doing another violence against me.

"Jinyoung stop! You're doing a commotion in my mother's shop!" Jihoon shouts at him.

Jinyoung loosen up his tensed body and relaxing by taking a deep breath. I run to the kitchen, taking a glass of water. I cannot let myself cry because of him again. I already promise myself not to remember anything about him.

- - -

"Y/N.. Can I come in?" Jihoon knocks on the guest room door that I lived in.

"Yes, sunbae." I answer him.

He walks towards the bed I'm lying on, holding a few patches of pain reliever. "He must have hurt you a lot. A boy power is differ compared girls. I know how strong he is as he once did that to me a few years ago." Jihoon gives me the patches.

"Thank you sunbae. Without you, I don't know if I would live on or not." I accept the patches.

"Can you do it alone? I'll call my mom to do it for you."

"Why don't you do it for me instead?"

"You're a girl and I'm a boy! I cannot see your body unless we are married.." He states.

I paused at his words. "..what?"

"Ignore my words. I'll tell my mom now, she's downstairs watching Wanna One Go." He quickly leaves the room.

Y/N.. Remember, you're not a daydreamer. His words don't make sense.

T B C

2 more chapters left ><