12 : NOTHING WITHOUT YOU

"Ah! Don't.. It's hurt." He winced in pain. Again, his face is bruised as he been beat by my dad's gang.

I quietly treating his wound without saying anything. Even though he saved me, but the feelings of him mad at me all of sudden today makes me hurt so much.

He stops my hand from cleaning some of the blood on his face. He stares into my eyes while mumbling, "Mianhae..."

I get off from his grip, continuing treating him. I slightly ignore his words, my heart cannot forgive someone like him easily. I can tell his eyes keep gazing into my face.

"Stop looking at me. Tonight, I'll really go ahead the police station to sue you." I coldly tell him.

"What? You're serious with that? I thought you are just playing around." He shocked.

"In my world, nothing seems to play around. I don't have time for that." I answer him.

"Y/N.. I know I'm the one that is fault for today. Please forgive me." He begs.

I put all the leftover cotton balls into the kit without replying to him. "Jinyoung.. Please go back to your home. It's already 6PM." I try to make him leave.

"I don't want. I'm still hurt.. At here." He points on his heart.

I just sighed and leave him alone in the living room. I enter my room, doing my other things. Suddenly, he bounces off my bed like a little kid. I just stare at him with full of hate.

"Who tell you to enter my room?! And what do you think you are doing?!" I yell at him.

He just leisurely rolled over my bed like his own, looking all over my bedroom. "Your room looks so neat and beautiful compared to mine. Can I sleep here for tonight?" He smirks.

"Heol, I can't take it anymore. I'm going to the police station now!" I take my cardigans and get out from the house.

- - -

"How can I help you, young girl?" The police officer asks me.

"I'm going to file a sue. His name is..."

"Bae Jinyoung. I'm from Bae family." Jinyoung stand behind me, smirking.

"Ouh? Bae Jinyoung. It have been a long time since uncle saw you." The officer hugs Jinyoung all of sudden.

Uncle... So, you know him, Jinyoung. Cheeky.

"Young girl, I'm sorry but are you sure you're going to sue him. I mean both of you are still teenagers. Fighting shouldn't be solved by sue someone." The officer tells me.

I shoot a glare at Jinyoung who is smiling happily. I get out from the police station after bowed to the officers.

"Bae Jinyoung!" I scream loudly outside, claiming attention from the jaywalkers.

"Wae? Miss me? Even if you don't forgive me, you will always remember me." He mocks.

"Don't ever follow me!" I raise my voice.

"What if I still want, Y/N..?" He stands next to me, holding my hands.

"Let me go. Or I'll shout out that you are a byuntae! " I warn him.

"Go ahead. I don't mind." He just smiles.

"Help me! There's..."

His lip lands on mine, pausing my words. I push him away as quick as I can. I rubbed off his marks on my lip.

"Why you always kissing me?!" I shout.

"Chill Y/N. That's just a warning if you didn't comeback to work as the caretaker." He pecks my cheeks before walking away.

"He have been beat up by my dad and his gang. How can he still want to work under him as an athlete?" I mumble.

- - -

I finally arrived at my house. I saw a blonde hair boy is waiting in front of my house. He is holding something on his hand, like a paper bag from shopping rentals.

"Jihoon sunbae? What are you doing here? At my house?" I ask.

His face becomes red, showing that he is shy. He clears his throats before answering my question. "Y/N.. I want to give something to you."

"Let's get inside first. You must be waiting for me too long. I feel burden." I please him to enter my house.

He looks fascinated by the decorations in my house. I call him a few times but his face full of awe. "Jihoon sunbae.." I stand near to his side.

"Ouh.. I'm sorry. Your house is so beautiful.. Like you." He shyly compliments about me and my house.

Jihoon.. Am I hearing something? You said I'm beautiful..?

T B C