1 : YOU IN ME

WOOSH! WOOSH! WOOSH!

The only noises that I heard every night. Because of that sounds, I cannot sleep and suffers insomnia.

WOOSH! WOOSH!!

The sound getting louder and louder. I can't stand anymore. I get off from my bed with my duckling printed pajamas on. I run to the road in front of my house. I saw a boy wearing a hoodie, playing skipping happily while listening to his earphones.

"Yah!! Boy! Why do you always skipping every night! It's itching my ears and I cannot sleep everyday because of you!" I shout at him.

He stops skipping and turns around, looking at me. "You're talking to me?"

"Then?! Who am I talking to other than you?! The pole? Young boy, can't you just sleep like other teenagers and stop playing jump rope at 3.00 am for 18 years I lived here?!" I continue shouting at him.

"You lived here for 18 years? Why I haven't heard that you're my neighbor? Ah.. And if want to sleep in peace, exercise before you sleep. I'm sure you will sleep soundly." He smirks and continues skipping on his jump rope.

"What's your name? I will sue you because of noise pollution." I approaching him but he just keep playing until I get whipped by his rope.

"Just do whatever you want. I can surely win anything if I compete with you." He boasts.

"Okay.. See you next day in the cell!" I walk away madly. I try to sleep but he does not stop playing. My face will always look horrible every morning.

- - -

BEEP! BEEP!

My alarm beeps when the clock struck at 7 o'clock. I lazily wake up and switching off the alarm. I don't get enough sleep and my body feels too tired. I rush to the bathroom, getting ready for my high school life.

"Oh my!!! My eye bags worsen! Aghh!" I scream loudly, terrified with own face that looks like a zombie.

I wear my uniforms and prepare my own breakfast. I live alone because of my parents divorce agreement. I don't want to live with neither of them because both of them are not trusted.

I lock the door as I leave the house. I take a look at the rude boy's house while walking to the school. He must be older than me.

"I go to the school first, Jaechan!" A shouting voice from the back making me turning to look at the person.

"You! You go to school too?! I thought you are an adult?!" I ask confusedly.

"Why should you care? So, you take back your words yesterday as you know I'm a student like you?" He nudges me, riding his bicycle going down the hills.

"I will never take back my words!" I yelled.

"Stop yelling and go to school! You're disturbing this neighborhood!" Ajumma that lives next to his house shouts at me madly. Maybe she heard yesterday's story too.

- - -

"Woah!! He is so handsome! I'm his fan!"
"His voice when he speaks!"
"I can't wait for him to come!"

A troupe of girls surround the school gate, blocking my way to enter my 'favourite' school. I just barge into them and head to my class. The girls busy waiting for whoever that boy is, I really don't care.

"Y/N~ Why your eyes look so bad?" Jinjoo greets me happily.

"Jinjoo~ it's just that boy who always play jump rope in front of my eyes. He still plays it all night long. BTW What's happening out there? Like waiting a celebrity." I keep staring at those girls and the class now only have boys only.

"Well, a student from the sports school visiting here. He will train our school sports team." She explains while eating a biscuit.

"He isn't that famous right? I mean why our school want to take him. It's burdensome." I complain.

"It's look like he already arrived. A big black van is here." Jinjoo pulls me to look outside.

I examine the boy thoroughly. "Where have I saw that uniform before with that hairstyle?" I said slowly.

"What Y/N?" She asks me while using her phone to zoom in the situation outside.

"Ah!" My screams making the boys in my class looking at me weirdly.

"That boy... Is JUMP ROPE BOY! Why must I saw him again!"

Don't tell me both of us are destined..?

T B C